Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god for bridges, because if we lose this game I'm jumping off one :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Were the unthinkable to happen, I'd honor Sexy Rexy and kill myself by stuffing all the Mr. Potato Head feet in my house down my throat.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• lets just say if we lose this game, ill be even more obsessed with the draft this year than i normally am lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          Were the unthinkable to happen, I'd honor Sexy Rexy and kill myself by stuffing all the Mr. Potato Head feet in my house down my throat.
          Now that's a goddamn snack.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If we lose... I'm ending my phone, cable and internet service until draft time then again until the beginning of the season...

...but we won't so I'm done talking about it :)
            Last edited by Nalej; 01-10-2011, 01:05 PM.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Atiyyah Ellison cut after like three days. Brandon Spikes officially back to the roster.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• lol @ my brother blowing up my phone about Aso.

There's just no way in hell we shell out the money he'd want for a 30 year old CB to play zone for us.

I'd love it as much as anyone, but I would be completely floored if we were even in the discussion, let alone actually landed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  lol @ my brother blowing up my phone about Aso.

There's just no way in hell we shell out the money he'd want for a 30 year old CB to play zone for us.

I'd love it as much as anyone, but I would be completely floored if we were even in the discussion, let alone actually landed him.
                  yeah its not gunna happen lol

Comment

• Yeah, that's not going to happen. I love to think of it, but I just can't see it happening. Fitzgerald is somewhat realistic, but Aso is just unlikely as hell. I suppose anything is possible and he likely becomes an excellent safety after his speed leaves him.
                    Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-10-2011, 01:59 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Yeah, that's not going to happen. I love to think of it, but I just can't see it happening. Fitzgerald is somewhat realistic, but Aso is just unlikely as hell. I suppose anything is likely he becomes an excellent safety after his speed leaves him.
                      I would much rather go after Fitz, even if it costs a pick or two. He's really the difference maker our offense needs at WR. And his talent / pricetag combo wouldn't be an outrageous waste based on system.

Comment

• ultimate orgasmic situation...... sign ngata and trade up for robert quinn <333

neither of which will happen lol

Comment

• Ngata is a free agent? I didn't realize that. Hard to imagine him not being tagged. If he does hit the open market, 5/70+ will likely be the cost. That might be worth it too to have a historically good defensive line.

Apparently Tamba Hali is a free agent too. If he doesn't get tagged, we should absolutely pounce on him. Fantastic player and a perfect scheme fit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            Ngata is a free agent? I didn't realize that. Hard to imagine him not being tagged.

Apparently Tamba Hali is a free agent too. If he doesn't get tagged, we should absolutely pounce on him. Fantastic player and a perfect scheme fit.
                            he is, but its known he wants to resign in KC

Comment

• I don't think you could overpay for either of those guys. We'll have to see what the new CBA says, but there's more talent than I realized in free agency.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I was under the impression that the "Franchise Tag" might not exist under the new CBA, or am I wrong?
                                If so, Ngata/Hali/Seymour/Aso/MANKIN would all be available

Gimme Ngata, Mankin and trade up for Quinn as Pro already dreamed :D
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information