Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying Chung is going to get his own island any time soon but I think he does a decent job on opposing TE's
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm more comfortable with him playing zone in the flats and coming up in run support. He's also not bad deep, but he doesn't have the speed or fluid hips to turn and run with guys.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• cunningham wasnt spotted at practice today.... looking like he will be out :(

also, myron pryor wasnt spotted either

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Pepper Johnson looks like he could still play a bit. I bet he has put on enough LBs to play a few snaps at RE this Sunday. We may have no choice.

Comment

• This is really not the time to be losing our already diminished front seven. Jets are going to come out pounding the ball at us. They'd be stupid not to.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The key will be the Patriots' ability to use their offense to force the Jets to throw the ball. They did that in the last game. I don't think they'll have trouble doing it, but I'm not planning on anything until the game is happening.

Comment

• I don't think Cunningham not being at practice means he won't play 100%. Could just be taking it light. Was the first practice of the week in pads. Might see him later in the week.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I agree. I think they're still just trying to get everyone healthy.

Comment

• He'll probably be a probable on game day. Looked fine against Miami in warm ups and on the field. Didn't look like he got hurt either. Heard nothing about some injury in practice acting up last week either. Think they're just being cautious.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• God, I hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        The key will be the Patriots' ability to use their offense to force the Jets to throw the ball. They did that in the last game. I don't think they'll have trouble doing it, but I'm not planning on anything until the game is happening.
                        I agree. We've got to come out and grab the lead as soon as possible. They won't be able to just run us off the field like they were able to with the Colts, but the closer things are the more it favors them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• wish me luck guys, i gotta drive into boston for the celtics game tonight should be hell haha

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                            wish me luck guys, i gotta drive into boston for the celtics game tonight should be hell haha
                            Ouch! Better leave early as hell!
                            I hope you're good luck too... we need to win, damnit
                            I hate having the Heat have a better record than us

Comment

• Seriously I woke up and have ever seen it snow so hard in my entire life in NE. It was a complete whiteout, in only a few hours we got over a foot of snow. Wish me luck going outside to shovel in a bit here haha.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just read on PFW that Jets placed Woody on IR with a torn achilles. Nice to see the Colts did something for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information