Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cromartie you ******* idiot. I hope he gets the Anthony Smith treatment from Brady, over under 2 TD's scored on Cromartie Sunday?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
      Just read on PFW that Jets placed Woody on IR with a torn achilles. Nice to see the Colts did something for us.
      Ryan said he believes the Jets have the NFL's best backup offensive lineman in Rob Turner.
      I lol'd....

      Edit: Apparantly every player on the Jets roster is the best at what he does. Great stuff. Still lolling...
      Last edited by Razor; 01-12-2011, 03:57 PM.

      Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

      Comment


      • naleg actually posted the news first in the playoff thread. PFW said that Wayne Hunter would step in and start, he did play the last three games downthe stretch when Woody was banged up, and surrendered 4 sacks in those 3 games.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          Cromartie you ******* idiot. I hope he gets the Anthony Smith treatment from Brady, over under 2 TD's scored on Cromartie Sunday?
          Cro is just an ass.

          Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
          naleg actually posted the news first in the playoff thread. PFW said that Wayne Hunter would step in and start, he did play the last three games downthe stretch when Woody was banged up, and surrendered 4 sacks in those 3 games.
          Honestly, I'm not sure where they are getting those numbers from. The Jets only gave up 2 sacks as a team in the final 3 games.


          Anyways, good luck on Sunday. It should be a good game.

          Sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            Cro is just an ass.



            Honestly, I'm not sure where they are getting those numbers from. The Jets only gave up 2 sacks as a team in the final 3 games.


            Anyways, good luck on Sunday. It should be a good game.
            It should be a good game, and I know you probably feel the same way about us, but the Jets have just given me so many reasons to hate them. I really don't know if I have ever felt this way about a team before. I don't like the Colts but I respect them, they win with class and lose with class. I don't like the Steelers, but I respect them. I neither like nor respect the Jets, I don't even know why I am saying this here but they have given me so many reasons to hate them. The **** talking is so annoying, and we get it they made the playoffs but holy hell we beat you 45-3 last time we played you. You may beat us this time, but why give us any locker room material. It's not just the players, most of it comes from that fat **** who coaches the team!

            I know there are Jets fans like yourself who probably cringe every time one of these assholes opens their mouth, but I just can't stand it. All I have to say is the Jets need to win the Super Bowl this year for all of the **** they talk to be even somewhat justified. It isn't a headline here or there, it is a monumentally annoying amount.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
              Cromartie you ******* idiot. I hope he gets the Anthony Smith treatment from Brady, over under 2 TD's scored on Cromartie Sunday?
              Haha you know their already drawing up trick plays right at his side. That Anthony smith talk was so funny, this kid who lived across the hall from me freshmen year was a Steelers fan who kept telling me the steelers were going to beat us. Man Smith got torched that game, hopefully Cro does as well.


              Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

              Comment


              • No doubt about it, I'm not a gambling man but if there was an over/under of 2TD's on Cro, I'd definitely put money down on the over
                Tom Brady feeds off that ****... almost in a LBJ kind of way... ****'s hilarious
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  No doubt about it, I'm not a gambling man but if there was an over/under of 2TD's on Cro, I'd definitely put money down on the over
                  Tom Brady feeds off that ****... almost in a LBJ kind of way... ****'s hilarious
                  Delete your post, sir. You did not just compare Tom Brady to The Talents In South Beach...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Delete your post, sir. You did not just compare Tom Brady to The Talents In South Beach...
                    For the record... I can't stand that mofo... I'm just saying...
                    Boo him... call him an asshole... and then they both fill up the stat sheet
                    I'M SORRY BUT THE POST WILL REMAIN!!!

                    Boston > Miami... in every single possible way you can think of
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      I lol'd....

                      Edit: Apparantly every player on the Jets roster is the best at what he does. Great stuff. Still lolling...
                      Isn't Rob Turner the guy who said he wanted to break Brady's jaw at the start of the year. I really hope Gerard Warren breaks his ************* arm at the weekend


                      BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                      Comment


                      • "In fact, Belichick's called me that," [Brady] said of the expletive Cromartie used to describe him. "My offensive coordinator calls me that. And I know they like me, so maybe (Cromartie) really likes me, too."

                        lmao . . . gotta love Brady.

                        Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                        Comment


                        • What exactly happened? We were without power due to the storm so I'm kind of cut off...anyone have a link explaining the situation?


                          Oh. Found it....oh boy. Way to be a **** when you can't cover anyone on our team since Moss left.


                          Cunningham practicing again, Pryor still missing.
                          Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-13-2011, 11:14 AM.

                          R.I.P. Junior Seau

                          Comment


                          • Anyone else feel the recent decisions by some guys to stay in school is directly hitting the Pats where it hurts. I had targeted these guys at one point or another and now they arent available: Michael Floyd, Jared Crick, Justin Blackmon, David DeCastro. Shouldnt they had cleared it with us first?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                              It should be a good game, and I know you probably feel the same way about us, but the Jets have just given me so many reasons to hate them.
                              I don't really hate any team. I've been told that doesn't make me a real fan, but...... oh well I guess I'm not a real fan.

                              As for the trash talking..... I really don't pay any attention to it. I like Rex Ryan as a coach because because of his willingness to blitz frequently. My biggest disappointment of him so far was when the Jets went into the prevent at the end of the game against the Steelers. But, if my life depended on providing a Rex Ryan quote....... I'd probably be dead.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                                Anyone else feel the recent decisions by some guys to stay in school is directly hitting the Pats where it hurts. I had targeted these guys at one point or another and now they arent available: Michael Floyd, Jared Crick, Justin Blackmon, David DeCastro. Shouldnt they had cleared it with us first?
                                It makes things harder, that's for sure. Before this class was looking pretty deep for us. Means we have to hit on Plan A instead of falling back to B and C now.

                                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information