Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In 2007, I was with a girl six years older then I was with all of her friends of obviously didn't care much for football. I just got hammered and then we went back to her place and she did a good job keeping my mind off of it. I literally just blanked it out for so long. ******* helmet catch.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Sunday, hurry the hell up. I'm sick of this crap.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
        Hey guys, quick question, is there any possibility that you release Leigh Bodden this offseason? Devin McCourty is now entrenched as the #1 CB, and I think Arrington and Butler could manage the next two spots.

Bodden is due 3.9 million dollars each season for the next three years, and that would be a lot of money to pay for a #3, or 4 CB.

So any chance he is released?

No, he'll be our #2. Butler has the potential to be that but hasn't shown the consistancy. Arrington is playing above his talent level, pure hustle, love the guy but he's def upgradable. Like Desc said, Wilhite is on his way out.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Arrington is pulling a Randall ***.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...reatens-welker

What a Dbag. Seriously can't stand this team. They talk **** tons of trash but when anyone else says anything back they either cry calling Brady an ass for hurting their feelings, or threaten to hurt someone in a game. We better kill this team Sunday.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah, I posted that in the NFL forum. Real classy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. I hope you guys put a beatdown on the Jets and the Steelers, especially the Steelers, like you've already done this year.

Comment

• Thank you sir. For the record; I was NOT looking forward to seeing you guys down the road.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That was a war earlier today. The Pats Jets banter has it hyped as the battle getting all the attention but those two teams were kickin the crap out of each other.

I too am glad we don't have the potential of facing the Ravens again this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Thank you sir. For the record; I was NOT looking forward to seeing you guys down the road.
                      Unfortunately that road may be a year longer than I had hoped. :(

Comment

• I might get to go tomorrow....coin flip in the morning. Wish me luck.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...reatens-welker

What a Dbag. Seriously can't stand this team. They talk **** tons of trash but when anyone else says anything back they either cry calling Brady an ass for hurting their feelings, or threaten to hurt someone in a game. We better kill this team Sunday.
                          3? 4? TDs to be scored over Scott?

Logan Mankins is going to beast him.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• you guys are my last hope. Do work. Scott is a tool still living off that hit from Big Ben a while back. GO GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So close now. Why does it have to be at 430. haha

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Six hours!!!! I can't wait!

F-E-E-T! FEET! FEET! FEET!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information