This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tickets :(

Apparently the Jest are now saying that the trash talk warning thing is "singling them out" and it's all about protection Tom Brady. Well, no **** it's singling you out because you're the only ones doing it. The Jest are successfully trolling the **** out of me.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Lets go out there and have the boys take care of business! All that matters this week is a "W"...I would love to see us beat them by 30, but even if it takes a 1 point win I will take it. No matter how ugly a win at this stage, a win means your still alive.

Go Pats!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• All this time is making me nervous. I ******* hate bye weeks, even if they do help.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The jets are the one team that we cannot lose to, absolutely cannot lose to. As much as I hate the steelers, i would rather lose next week to them than lose to the jets. I told my co-workers that I won't go to work for a week if the Pats lose because I will be in a deep deep depression looking at fat Rex and LT gloat about winning.

I am getting more nervous about the game (as I always do) as the game gets closer. I just cannot see the Jets coming out in the spread with Sanchez winging it around. Something about this game scares me.
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Part of that for me has to do with the entire media war. We have been far more active there than we have been in the past. That's very out of character and feels sort of weird...

Not that we were anywhere near as bad as the Jets were, but we acknowledged that they were talking about us multiple times this week. Usually we get "Blah blah blah just focusing on being the best on the field blah blah" but guys like Alge and Brady responded directly to things.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Part of that for me has to do with the entire media war. We have been far more active there than we have been in the past. That's very out of character and feels sort of weird...

Not that we were anywhere near as bad as the Jets were, but we acknowledged that they were talking about us multiple times this week. Usually we get "Blah blah blah just focusing on being the best on the field blah blah" but guys like Alge and Brady responded directly to things.
              To be fair tho, we acknowledged it because they were picking out individuals instead of going for the team as a whole. The Brady comments, the Welker comments. We really didn't respond to much other then Cromarties and Welkers feet joke.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I suppose it's not a big deal. I have no doubt we'll be focused. The team wants to bash Jet brains in even more than we do.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I agree that the JETS are the ONE team we can NOT lose too.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• lets go pats! i think itll be a close game, but hopefully rex ryan will be getting owned by the time the 4th quarter comes around.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• F-E-E-T! FEET! FEET! FEET!

This has to happen today! I'm so pumped for this game. If we don't win I have to do something drastic...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• **** it guys, we got this, stop worrying, thought is creative.
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        Originally posted by Breed
                        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I think we're all just still recovering from being raped last year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Nerves have started in earnest....need to work that out of the system.

What worries me:
                            +Jets have a good team built for playoff football despite the fact they are a group of tool bags.

+Any thing can happen on one gameday -it's not best two out of three.

What should make me feel better about the above:
                            +We had our stinker last time out in the playoffs (Ravens). Bill had a year to get the talent he lacked at the positions he desired. He had two weeks to address any possibility that anyone was not prepared for what was to come.

+Bill with two weeks to prepare for a martian invasion armed only with sticks and a flaming bag of dog poo is even odds for me- and we got more than dog poo for this one.....

Go Pats!!

Comment

• I would feel so much better if it wasn't the Jets. We have SO much to lose. That's the thing I think. We can't just be like "oh, yeah, whatever draft ect...". We would have lost to the ******* Jets and there's no changing that for six months.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That is NOT how I want the team thinking. That is just what Rex is looking for when he starts all this ****. It may be the Jets but its really just another game, at least that is how I want the team thinking about it. If Welker is worried that it's the Jets trying to tackle him and not just some other team, he is losing focus on the task at hand.

Thinking that losing is bad but to the Jets is the end of the world gives an edge to the Jets they don't warrant. It weakens focus. Not our style....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information