Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily, I am a fan and not a member of the team. I think the team is mostly pissed off at the Jets and ready to go.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Brad Smith inactive. One less thing to gameplan for. taylor not suiting up for Pats. Also no Pryor.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
        Brad Smith inactive. One less thing to gameplan for. taylor not suiting up for Pats. Also no Pryor.
        That's actually good news. Brad Smith is a guy we've had some trouble containing in the past.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
          F-E-E-T! FEET! FEET! FEET!

This has to happen today! I'm so pumped for this game. If we don't win I have to do something drastic...
          haha the atmosphere at gillette better be insane

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I WAS THERE!!!

Damn. Really wish I got those tickets.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• How were you close to gettin some? That would've been all time sweet...

Comment

• Waiting list for season tickets. I'm taking my amateur fan status to pro soon. People sell them on gameday all the time. They were just that little bit too expensive.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• My twisted, non reality fantasy scenario would be for the pats to win this on a last second field goal. Only in the dream, the Pat's kicker was injured earlier in the game, so with time expiring Wes Welker steps in to take the game winning shot......barefoot....just for Rex...... and splits the uprights.....

Comment

• That would certainly keep us all on our toes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Rex would have to answer the question " Rex, why didn't you ice Welker on that kick at the end?"

"Um, well, I was mesmerized at how pretty his toes were and lost track of time..."

Comment

• Maybe Rex and Welker just got off on the wrong foot...of course getting off on the wrong foot is a big marital issue for Rex.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I really think whats being over looked is the Pats running game. We need to run the ball, and if the Jets provoke us to run like they did to the Colts, were going to get a ton of yards. Colts were ripping them for some good chunks of yards, were going to need to run the ball to keep the blitz off of Brady, and give our defense a rest.

And man Brady's face right there scares me. He looks really passive right now. I hate when he looks like that, we need him fired up.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            I really think whats being over looked is the Pats running game. We need to run the ball, and if the Jets provoke us to run like they did to the Colts, were going to get a ton of yards. Colts were ripping them for some good chunks of yards, were going to need to run the ball to keep the blitz off of Brady, and give our defense a rest.

And man Brady's face right there scares me. He looks really passive right now. I hate when he looks like that, we need him fired up.
                            dont worry im pretty sure he will be fine

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              I really think whats being over looked is the Pats running game. We need to run the ball, and if the Jets provoke us to run like they did to the Colts, were going to get a ton of yards. Colts were ripping them for some good chunks of yards, were going to need to run the ball to keep the blitz off of Brady, and give our defense a rest.

Good points. We'll kill them with the run if they just give it to us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Waiting for this game is not helping my anxiety problem.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information