This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Waiting for this game is not helping my anxiety problem.
    Mine has manifested itself through a bad case of "The Winds". Gonna need to open a window here....corned beef buffet!

Comment

• Is realitycheck the ****** up family member for us that no one likes here? lol
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• We may need to sit him to start the second half.

Comment

• **** Butler. **** him so hard right in the mouth.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• That was a terrible ******* half of football. BB better get these guys asses in gear to actually play this ******* game. This is so frustrating.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• pretty embarassing. stupid mistakes.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• this possesion to start the second half is HUGE. Points there, preferably a TD and its a new game. Not where we want to be but all is not lost. Brady is the one who needs to get it together in a hurry.

Comment

• This is so ******* pathetic. You guys can't imagine how intense my hatred for the Jets is. We can't lose this game, I would be so devastated. Please tell my everything's going to be fine.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• They really just need to stop giving the Jets the ball near the 50. That's been the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      They really just need to stop giving the Jets the ball near the 50. That's been the problem.
                      Yep I just posted that in the pro thread. Ryan has this offense figured out, and theyre getting great field position from it. Our defense hasn't been terrible....thus far.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• LET'S GO BABY! We got this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          LET'S GO BABY! We got this.
                          And then the defense falls apart when we need it most. Lovely.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Someone needs to change that favorite season thread to worst season thread. We need another A+ draft this year.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I stopped watching 2nd Quarter. How we lost to this Jets team is beyond me.

But on the bright side, no one thought before the season began we were a Super Bowl caliber team.

And now we wont' get embarresed by the Packers had we made it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackluck View Post
                                I stopped watching 2nd Quarter. How we lost to this Jets team is beyond me.

But on the bright side, no one thought before the season began we were a Super Bowl caliber team.

And now we wont' get embarresed by the Packers had we made it.
                                I was actually sitting here at halftime thinking how even if we made it past this game how badly Rodgers or Rapelisburger would rape us through the air. Tough game to lose, I'm pretty pissed but were young. Were going to be competitive for years to come. As long as the Jets don't win the super bowl Im happy.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information