This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear NE Patriot players.

**** you all very much. Thanks for not even ******* trying to win this game. How can you not give a **** about this game, how can you treat your fans like this? This was pathetic.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I'm just stopping in the make my suicide official.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I was actually sitting here at halftime thinking how even if we made it past this game how badly Rodgers or Rapelisburger would rape us through the air. Tough game to lose, I'm pretty pissed but were young. Were going to be competitive for years to come. As long as the Jets don't win the super bowl Im happy.
        If they got past this game, they would have been fine. I always worry how this team will come out after a playoff bye playing a team like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          If they got past this game, they would have been fine. I always worry how this team will come out after a playoff bye playing a team like this.
          Rodgers would have ******* killed us, I'm sorry haha. BB just was out smarted again by Ryan today.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• it was a great season guys. not gunna really want to talk about the loss. we can now move onto draft discussion.... few key spots we really need to fill... and we will be back at it again next year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah I guess for the most part this was a fun season. However this loss stings almost as much as the Giants one. And **** the Steelers, go bears.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I hope all the teams die in plane crashes.

Comment

• I want a ******* WR.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      I hope all the teams die in plane crashes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I want a ******* WR.
                        Yeah, me too. Why the hell didn't BB put in Price to run som go routes? At the very least it would've creating some space in the middle of the field. And **** Deion Branch, wtf happened to him today??!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          Yeah, me too. Why the hell didn't BB put in Price to run som go routes? At the very least it would've creating some space in the middle of the field. And **** Deion Branch, wtf happened to him today??!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It's always a complete failure when you have a Hall of Fame QB in his prime and you can't win a Super Bowl ring. This season is promising in regards to the future but it's still a failure.

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So at least we know where both are picks are going to be?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information