This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see it now:

"Tom Brady steps back, has someone deep, he throws...
    CAUGHT BY TOM BRADY, no one's gonna catch him, 69 yard touchdown!"
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• This is great! Larry Fitzgerald sunds like a guy who wants to be a Patriot.
      “I’m under contract with Arizona for another season, and I would love to be there winning a championship,” he said. “That’s where I started and I love it out there. But my goal, of course, is to win. I want to win at all costs.”
      I dont know about you guys, but I'm all for giving a first and a third rounder to get Fitz. He could take this offense to a whole new level imo.
      Last edited by Razor; 02-03-2011, 05:24 AM.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I'd love that to be the case. This damn CBA better go through because I want to see player trades happen during the draft. If, and when we trade draft picks, I would prefer to get immediate contributors instead of future picks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• There's still a CBA now, couldn't we trade a 1st and 3rd for him up to March 3rd or whenever the contracts up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            There's still a CBA now, couldn't we trade a 1st and 3rd for him up to March 3rd or whenever the contracts up?
            Im not 100% sure on this but I think after the trade deadline no player transactions can be completed until the start of the new football year, ie 4/3/11 when the CBA expires. Once again I could be wrong but that's how I thought it worked

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
              Im not 100% sure on this but I think after the trade deadline no player transactions can be completed until the start of the new football year, ie 4/3/11 when the CBA expires. Once again I could be wrong but that's how I thought it worked
              yeah i think your close to being right. i read that article, it sounded like larry f would love to be a patriot, praising BB and all. However, I don't think we will trade for him. He is going to ask for way too much money and we aren't going to want to pay him that.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• BB on his coach of the year award interview said hes already got a lot of calls about our picks. Makes me happy in the pants to hear that already.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Maybe a top 5 team is desperate to trade down and wants pick 17 and 28. . . then again, that is top 5 value :(

edit I think it's literally 6th overall according to Jimmy's DVC.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• What about Mankins+28 for Fitz?
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Breed
                    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      BB on his coach of the year award interview said hes already got a lot of calls about our picks. Makes me happy in the pants to hear that already.
                      Yeah but it makes you wonder what he will value more. If it's say Dallas saying "if both top CBs are gone we'll trade down with you" then sure. But more likely it's someone like Philadelphia etc saying "if there's an OT there we'lll move up". If history has shown anything it's that in the first round BB is way more likely to trade down than up.

Comment

• Who would be take in the top 5 though?
                        I wouldn't mind moving up like 5 spots from 17 to grab R.Quinn, M.Dareus or J.Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                          What about Mankins+28 for Fitz?
                          If our offer would be a 1st and a 3rd, then I'd prefer Mankins and a 3rd.
                          That's like giving up two 1st round picks right there

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                            What about Mankins+28 for Fitz?
                            That would be a massive overpay and would leave our OL in shambles.

Meriweather + 28 would be way more desirable :D
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              That would be a massive overpay and would leave our OL in shambles.

Meriweather + 28 would be way more desirable :D
                              Im not sure the Cardinals have a huge need for a safety though. If they could add an elite offensive lineman I believe we could add a 3rd and they would give up Fitz.

Trade 17 and Merriweather with Dallas and take Robert Quinn
                              Use pick 28 for Cameron Heyward
                              Use pick 33 for Mike Pouncey
                              Use pick 60 for Ahmad Black
                              Trade Logan Mankins and 74 for Larry Fitzgerald
                              Use pick 92 for Marcus Gilbert

Sex on a stick right there

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                BB on his coach of the year award interview said hes already got a lot of calls about our picks. Makes me happy in the pants to hear that already.
                                I really can't deal with another kick in the balls this year. Last year was fantastic, but that was after three years of all of us sitting here justifying us not taking positions that we need.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information