Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, we were talking about it in the Free Agent thread. But yeah, I don't really care for that line of thinking to be completely honest. Stroud can help, but he can't make a difference. It would be a shame to pass on a defensive linemen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• im not saying the stroud signing signifies the move to be made is trading up for a wr. Im saying that signings in one or more of the positions we have called out could lead to trading up for an impact player in an area of need. It could be an o lineman or two and then you have the second & third rounder we are all alocating to those spots to use to trade up.

There will eventually be free agency. Its hard to project who and when but it cant be ignored when mocking the draft plans. if the Pats have plans to bring in any veteran additions once the situation is settled there will be now way they can excersise all those picks. Its either trade up or trade out to next year.

Comment

• PS Id love me some Harvey Dahl at right guard.

Comment

• Why haven't we signed Kiwi yet?
          He just got cleared medically to continue his nfl career
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• He's not a free agent yet.
            2012 Patriots Anti-Draft

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Comment

• I've finally finished watching Patriots' 2010 regular season games. I just thought I'd get some things out there before the hype starts building. :)

- Taylor Price looks ready. Ready and incredibly fast and fluent. He is very likely to have a breakout year.

- As much as we like to call him out, Brandon Tate really showed a lot of improvement during the season. Hands are still questionable, but he looks like a very capable 2nd receiver.

- Speaking of receivers... I think Julian Edelman's abilities as a receiver are vastly overrated. He is, however, a fantastisk punt returner and a good backup slot receiver. But the next Wes Welker? I doubt it, not in the foreseeable future anyway.

- Sergio Brown made some bad mistakes in his first year, but I still like him. Very good special teams ability and aggressive on the field. Not a starter, but could fill Jarrad Page's role if we decide not to keep him around (or if we trade Meriweather).

- We all like to criticize Darius Butler, and rightly so in the first half of the season. But I think that as he regained some of his confidence as the season progressed he also started playing better. I still don't think he's the long term answer at RCB, but he's very athletic. His problem seems to be that he doesn't know where the ball is, but I think that might be correctable.

- Have I mentioned how much I love our tight ends?

- Defensive playcalling seemed to get more aggressive towards the end of the season. Mayo looked very good blitzing, but always seemed to be half a second late or so. Hopefully this changes next season.

There's probably a lot more, but I'm sick and don't have the energy to type more right now...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• - That's awesome @ Price. I hope so.

-Agree with both Tate and Butler. Butler's always in good position it seems, just doesn't know what to do after that though

- TE's = Love

-Mayo keeps improving. He'll be an unquestionable All Pro in no time. To add on to that, I feel the exact same way about Cunningham. Always seemed .5 seconds to late. Hopefully with some offseason work (Will there be any time?!), he'll fix his angle of pursuit/technique better and turn into a solid 6-8 sack guy for us
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                  - That's awesome @ Price. I hope so.
                  Of course, it's a very small sample size since he only played in one game. But he looks like he has natural hands, he looked very explosive and his route running looked fine from what I saw. I found some video of him in college and it's pretty clear to me why the Patriots took him. Not sure why he needed a redshirt year, but I have confidence in our coaching staff. I'm sure they're right haha.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Stephen Neal has officially retired. Now the need for interior help is not to upgrade but fill a true void as well.

Comment

• I am going to miss Neal so much. I know he could barely stay on the field for his last few years, but he was such a great player for us. He was a true Patriot when you look at what we want in a player.

Comment

• Big Stephen Neal fan here as well. Sorry to lose him, but I guess this isn't really a surprise. Connolly becomes the starter for now I suppose. They need to draft a replacement though.
                        2012 Patriots Anti-Draft

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

Comment

• Don Vito Who is the cute girl with the badonkadonk backside in your avatar? she has the bubble butt to be Neal protege. lol

Comment

• Sad to see Neal go, but his body just can't do it anymore. I liked what I saw from Connolly last year for the most part, but he was exposed in the playoff game a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Stop defending Butler, he didn't look better in the second half, go watch that Jets game. I don't care where he is, hes either beat or draws a PI. Everything else I agree with. Sorry if that came off as bitter, but I really hate Butler.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Count me in the **** Butler club to. I know we all want him to improve and I still hope he does, but we're really fishing for things to look for to say he's improving. If the plays not in front of him, something bad happens.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information