X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcell Dareus?

Comment

• I kind of want Patrick Peterson just to see the look on people's faces when they get the best player in this draft. :D
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
        Marcell Dareus?
        He may go top 3. My guess is 2nd. I doubt he'll be available. Plus, I don't think the premium is worth it to get him over Cam Jordan.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
          I kind of want Patrick Peterson just to see the look on people's faces when they get the best player in this draft. :D

I would have called it a long time ago! It won't happen.... but good god, that would be interesting.

It's hard to sort through just how much of this smoke about trading up is true and how much of it isn't. I'm not sure I buy the Cleveland rumors because of just how many spots that would be...but we've got to remember that this is a real funny, chaotic year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I can't see this happening. Quinn is a projection which all but takes him off the Pat's board unless he slips, a WR doesn't offer positional value. Peterson? Maybe but seems unlikely and the difference between Jordan and Wilkerson probably isn't that great (just guessing though.)

More likely we trade 17 for a 2 this year and a 1 next, then trade up from 28 to get .. .somebody :)

Comment

• Similar rumors last year had us all guessing if we were moving up for BJ Raji or Tyson Jackson.

So, based on history, this rumor clearly means we will trade right out of round one.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Ehh.....I'm not so sure about that. Those were far less substantial, IMO. More of media inventions. Seem to be some meat to this one. Not saying it makes it anymore likely, but this seems to read a little bit differently.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I hope so. I want Jordan to be the pick. Julio is still my dark horse pick if we do move up to 9, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I wanted him first :(
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Good God! I'd blow my load if Scotts mock came true!!!
                      I like Houston. Wouldnt mind him at 28
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Not true. I was on Jordan before everyone else in the team board. DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Good God! I'd blow my load if Scotts mock came true!!!
                          I like Houston. Wouldnt mind him at 28
                          Ehhh. I could do without a stiff pass rusher.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I'm through with Houston too. I really don't like some of things that are coming out of scouts mouths about him. Potential free-fall candidate there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If Scott's mock were to happen I'd be extremely happy. Getting Houston at 60 would be great. I rank the pass rushers Miller, Smith, Quinn, Kerrigan and Houston. I'd take Houston at 33 or even 28. Love Heyward, Carimi, Hankerson and Moffitt. I think that's the first mock I've seen that pleases me completely. Won't happen probably but it doesn't cost to dream.

It's hard to tell what is true at this point, we'll just have to wait and see. I would love if we moved up for Smith, the more I watch his tape the more I see what kind of production he may have in the NFL, he has huge upside.
                              I'm not sure if Peterson or Green would fall to 6 but would love to have either of them. If they move up for Jordan or Julio Jones I think will be a waste. Both would improve our team but are not worth the trade.

I love the draft. I'm so excited it's almost time. If it weren't for the draft I would've completely shut down NFL from my life until I heard they were playing games. The labor issue is the worst thing that could happen to the NFL and its players. I hope they lose money because of it and learn to be more comprehensive with each other in future negotiations.

Comment

• I want to get excited about trading up, but I'll believe it when I see it haha. ESPN just debunked some of those rumors and said that the talks are now that the Pats arent even interested enough in any of the five technique guys that even if one falls to 17 they wont pick him. So sad. haha

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information