Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Well that blows if that's the case.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This was a move I was expecting when we drafted Ron Brace. Unfortunately he was unable to live up to expectations. I can't wait to get back to the days of having two beefcakes in the middle of the line(aka the last time we won a championship!).

Comment

• Why do people keep bringing up switching to a 4-3 every year?

If the Pats are bringing in a guy, it's because they think he fits in with what they do and is athletic enough to conform to the various schemes they roll out.

Comment

• Yea, I'm not buying the 43 stuff. Our base will remain odd but of course we'll give 43 looks, especially in our sub packages.
            This just got interesting though... Seeing get cut (and that it adds no cap relief) makes me think the injury still lingers.
            Or, they're thinking long term and want the cap relief for next year... (shrug)
            We shall see, I guess

Will G.Warren be back? I haven't heard his name out there.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• we dodged a bullet with nnamdi goin the the eagles. sweeeet.

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Why do people keep bringing up switching to a 4-3 every year?

If the Pats are bringing in a guy, it's because they think he fits in with what they do and is athletic enough to conform to the various schemes they roll out.
                We aren't really a 3-4 anymore anyway. We play a multiple D scheme really.
                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                Originally posted by Breed
                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                  we dodged a bullet with nnamdi goin the the eagles. sweeeet.
                  With that alone... it makes today just as good as yesterday! haha

Comment

• Random thought, I guess... but TE L.Smith makes the squad now with the release of Crumpler?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      Random thought, I guess... but TE L.Smith makes the squad now with the release of Crumpler?
                      absolutely. i just have a feeling too tho that at some point crumpler will resign during the season, when injuries take a toll and such.

in other news, marcus cannon has been signed, and Kyle Arrington agreed to a 2 year deal

Comment

• R.Mallet as well. Glad to see Cannon signed though. I have high hopes for him.

Comment

• now we just need to sign solder, dowling, and vareen... along with another pass rusher and we should be all set in my opinion

edit: along with bringing back the likes of BJGE, Light, Mankins, etc...
                          Last edited by proshoota25; 07-29-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Rumor... Bill Belichick is looking to acquire a big name FA pass rusher...

It's probably Willie McGinest.

LOL. You know I made that up... Patriots acquire a pass rusher? LOL
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                              We aren't really a 3-4 anymore anyway. We play a multiple D scheme really.
                              The Pats have always been that way... The base has been 3-4 and will continue to be because it's the most versatile.

Comment

• I just don't want to watch a 4-3 defense. I've grown to love watching 3-4 football over the years here. 4-3 just seems so...boring.

Plus, as I mentioned, just seems like the timing is all wrong.
                                Last edited by ElectricEye; 07-29-2011, 10:05 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information