Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He got hurt though, from what I understand. Somebody cut him low(ouch, thought this was supposed to be a walkthrough) and he was sidelined. Doesn't sound terribly serious.

Chad Johnson supposedly wasn't too hot today. Had a case of the dropsies. Not all that worried about that one either, in the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He got hurt though, from what I understand. Somebody cut him low(ouch, thought this was supposed to be a walkthrough) and he was sidelined. Doesn't sound terribly serious.

Chad Johnson supposedly wasn't too hot today. Had a case of the dropsies. Not all that worried about that one either, in the end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Matt Light resigns for 2 years

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Pats taking a look at Tommy Harris
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Very happy that New England re-signed Matt Light. Only okay at this point but necessary in order to buy Nate Solder some time. I don't want to see Mark LeVoir as a starting tackle this year either. Tommie Harris seems worth a shot if he's willing to sign a one-year deal for the veteran minimum or close to it, but I'm not going to hold my breath considering he hasn't been good since 2008.

Comment

• I'm glad M.Light was re-signed as well.
              I am surprised it's for two years though
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Two is probably a requirement to get him to come for one. Willing to be the's not in the fold for that long, in the end.

Harris has looked about as done as done gets for a few years now. No harm in bringing him in for a workout and maybe giving him some short money to see if he can make the roster, but I doubt this is an impact player we're talking about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I saw Tommie Harris all throughout his tenure in Chicago. The hamstring injuries killed him. Too bad, cause he was dominating. Could be a good rotational guy with Wilfork and Haynesworth.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Two is probably a requirement to get him to come for one. Willing to be the's not in the fold for that long, in the end.

Harris has looked about as done as done gets for a few years now. No harm in bringing him in for a workout and maybe giving him some short money to see if he can make the roster, but I doubt this is an impact player we're talking about.
                    Agreed - I don't think the Patriots would have been able to sign Light to a one-year deal.

Comment

• I think Tommie could reinvent himself as a 3-4 DE. He's lost some of the burst that made him an absolute terror as an UT from injuries. But he's a pretty smart DL, and has the physical make-up to fit the role.

Comment

• Supposedly, we offered Randy a one year deal and he declined because he wanted two years. If he changes his mind, I would be ecstatic.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Supposedly, we offered Randy a one year deal and he declined because he wanted two years. If he changes his mind, I would be ecstatic.
                          Same with me, I would welcome Moss back to the team so long as he makes sure to keep his mouth shut and give the effort he came in here with. Maybe Brady will give him a call and change his mind? I know some may not want him back but really if we had a consistent deep threat to go with our play calling from last year our offense would be scary good again (not to say we weren't good last year either :P)

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Any word on how Mallett looks so far?

Comment

• I would love to see Randy come back too. Take that one last shot at a ring. The offensive weapons would be nuts...Welker, Gronkowski, Ochocinco, Tate, Hernandez, Edelman, Branch, Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Faulk, and Moss!!! Insane to even think about. Why not offer him a second year?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JHL6719 View Post
                                Any word on how Mallett looks so far?
                                I've heard Mallett has made some big throws but has struggled a little bit on some of the finer points. Basically, about what people expected from him so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information