X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd take him, plus roth and Osi :)

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• i think we are getting a little carried away here :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Pffft what makes you say that :) No but seriously my last post was only half serious.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'll take him and Clay Matthews.

...now we're carried away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'd take Osi...no doubt. If they can make it work, financially, Osi would be a huge addition to the roster. I don't care if he can't cover at first because Nink and Cunningham are both pretty good in that department and the team has the secondary and ILBs to cover for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              I'll take him and Clay Matthews.

...now we're carried away.
              no, no, i think youre onto something here
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by BB
                "You play different fronts, you play different spacing, and you teach the techniques of your defense. That is what consistent, techniques that are taught in different defensive systems, whether those teams go from three-man line to a four-man line, or a four-man line to an odd spacing line, or overs to unders, or unders to overs, or over-wides, whatever you want to call it. They will continue to play the same fundamental techniques as they've been teaching for the entire year, for the most part. I think that's what teaching defensive fundamental football is about. It's about fundamentals. Wherever you put them, you've got to people other people in complementary places, however you decide to do that.

"It's pretty straight-forward really ... It's more the teaching, techniques and fundamentals you teach your defensive players, more than it is the 4-3, 3-4 lineup that is so important to put on the flip card."
                Odd spacing line? Not sure I've heard that terminology before... anyone care to elaborate?

Comment

• ESPN 2 is running some sort of special on BB. Pretty sweet.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Seriously? Sad panda. Wife is watching Hoarders now so I can watch Louie and Wilfred later.

Comment

• It's looking like it's just the Pats 2010 season in general at this point but it's making me pretty happy. I had a great time last season despite our early exit in January.

Edit: yeah its just a half hour special on last year, followed by the Eagles pats superbowl, followed by the (sigh) Giants Pats superbowl.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        Odd spacing line? Not sure I've heard that terminology before... anyone care to elaborate?
                        Odd spacing = spacing for a 34 front with a 4 down lineman.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• matt roth drawing plenty of attention on the FA market now, headlined by the Saints

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Yea, I saw that. I doubt we get into a bidding war. Too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Clayton
                              The Patriots gave former Dolphins LB Channing Crowder a physical Thursday. It is too early to tell if they will make him an offer.
                              Saw this on the Twitter feed on espn

Comment

• The Patriots gave former Dolphins LB Channing Crowder a physical Thursday. It is too early to tell if they will make him an offer.
                                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information