This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...medium=twitter

M.Reiss responds to the same speculation I brought up earlier.
    He pretty much sums up what we've all said in here.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• pats will be hosting/working out TJ Housh tomorrow

didnt feel like spelling the entire thing out lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Seriously? Why?

(My exact response from the FA thread)

Comment

• I just hope it doesn't have to do with the injury to Price. Maybe we've just decided that Brandon Tate sucks. Maybe Chad said he would be a good system fit. Who knows.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Seriously? Why?

(My exact response from the FA thread)
            To scare the jets into making him an offer.
            Breed's QB Philosophy:
            Originally posted by Breed
            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Why don't we just go get Moss back haha. Sign him to a two year deal if he wasn't happy with a one year deal and tell him to deal with it.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I would love to bring back Moss. I'm not sure he would be as good of a fit in our offense now that we have Chad around, but I would still take him over Housh.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Moss >> TJ easily

Comment

• TJ is done. That is a total waste of time to even bring him in. It must be a favor for a nice guy.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I don't see him beating out any of the WRs already on the roster, but I like bringing him in to build some familiarity as a guy you can sign if/when one of the WRs gets hurt.

I don't think he's done. I think he played for Seattle and Baltimore the last couple of seasons. He does need an attitude adjustment, but I see him doing well in New England at some point down the road.

Comment

• Parcells just pegged Price as his guy who will breakout this year. Said he's been watching him for years and likes his overall package of speed, toughness, and the ability to play in cold weather.

Last time I saw Parcells say something like that on ESPN, it was a few years ago and he pegged Cullen Jenkins as a breakout player before a lot of people had heard of him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• You should link this so I can read through it, unless you don't read this for another ten minutes in which case I have most likely found it haha.

Also there is a clause in Fitzgeralds contract that prevents the cards from franchising next year if he is not signed to an extension. We should get the **** on top of that if we can.
                          Last edited by Jvig43; 08-15-2011, 06:40 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It was on TV. So no link. But good stuff nonetheless. Parcells has more than proven himself as far as talent evaluation goes.

Schefter is reporting that we're not going to sign Sharper or Housh, so we either didn't like what we saw or it was just curiosity type thing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So first Ochocino, now talking with Houshmandzadeh, whats next trading for Carson Palmer?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                                So first Ochocino, now talking with Houshmandzadeh, whats next trading for Carson Palmer?
                                Getting zombiefied Henry.

Too soon?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information