This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Looks like T.Warren injured himself badly again. Torn tricep. Ouch!
    That sucks. It's always disappointing when the Patriots have a guy who could have really helped the team, but end up cutting him because he can't stay healthy.

I miss the potential of Andy Katzenmoyer, Cedric Cobb, and Chad Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      I thought he played well but definitely had his **** up at times.
      Like versus Cam Wake. Though quite a few of those mistakes were bad communication.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
        LeVoir’s position could be because of a lack of healthy bodies at guard, but versatility could help him get the edge over a guy like Maneri.

I thought Landon Cohen looked disruptive, although he is probably a long shot to make the team.

Brandon Meriweather seemed to avoid making the boneheaded decisions he’s been criticized for in the past. He played more of a strong safety role, with Patrick Chung manning the deep middle.
        Maneri was awful in pass protection. He was getting abused by bull rushes. I thought he was effective in run blocking, but if he sticks - it'd be as a run blocker, maybe even fullback. I doubt we have a space for him.

Landon Cohen was a mixed bag all night. I saw him get penetration one play and then get thrown around the next. He also lost contain quite a few times on running plays. I don't see him making the final roster with all of DL brought in to compete.

Meriweather played very well for being Brandon Meriweather. I really thought he limited his dumb "play making." If he keeps playing like that, I'll be glad to apologize for what I've said about him.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...iots-tom-brady

Eli sees himself in the class of Tom Brady.
          Shut the **** up!
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm ready to move on from Merri at this point. He's just not a very good fit anymore. As much as we need guys who can generate turnovers and big plays, we need guys who can play within the context of a scheme and not hurt the team on any given down that much more.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej
              Didn't see that coming. Guess we're keeping Merri then?
              I really thought he'd be traded

Cuts:

J.Wilhite CB
              J. Sanchers S
              K.Weston DL
              M. Katula LS
              G. Mills FB/TE
              M. Williams CB
              E. Kettani FB
              D. Jenkins WR

these among some other obvious cuts
              Is Ninkovich really going to handle the long snapping duties?

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                Is Ninkovich really going to handle the long snapping duties?
                NE signed some long snapper today. Forgot his name.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• We have another Gronkowski in tow! Dan Gronkowski will be the blocking tight end, per the twitterverse. Dan has some versatility too, he played some FB for the Broncos during his tenure there. He's not the receiver Rob is, but we don't need him to be.

The real problem is who we call Gronk now. I'm motioning for Rob to be referred to as Solid Gronk and Dan as Liquid Gronk, if you'll forgive a video game reference haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Apparently we cut Butler to make room for the fake Gronkowski. Not sure how I feel about that...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Apparently we cut Butler to make room for the fake Gronkowski. Not sure how I feel about that...
                      It means that Butler was a mega-bust, but in this case it's addition by subtraction. The guy flat out can't play, and we got another Gronk out of the whole ordeal.

Comment

• Was Butler that bad? I am hoping the Raiders could claim him on Waivers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Was Butler that bad? I am hoping the Raiders could claim him on Waivers
                          He's that bad. He either gets smoked or commits bad pass interference on every single play. No ball skills whatsoever either. He's got the tools to be a good CB, but technique wise he's just a mess and has only gotten worse since being here. Oakland actually might be a decent landing spot for him. You've got a former teammate of his there in Branch and you guys have done some decent things with raw defensive backs before. It's possible to fix him, but he's a long way off and it's going to be very rough if he actually has to play for anyone.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• You guys picked up AJ Edds...is he going to be on the active roster or PS? I was surprised the Dolphins let him go, his MO is supposed to be his coverage ability.

Comment

• BB's drafts from 2006-2009 not to hot. 2010 cane make up for it partly. **** happens.

I was telling someone about the book War Room, which details how BB was overwhelmed with drafting duties post Super Bowls and lead to some arguments between TD and SP. They will be detailed in the book. He seemed out of his league, oddly enough. He has some good young guys back in the scouting/personnel department to help him.

who is pumped about the BB special on NFL network?
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                who is pumped about the BB special on NFL network?
                                I would be, but I can't get NFLN.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information