Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skjfsakdjfhaksjh I am so ******* happy that Butler is gone. I would of rather cut him and taken a 52 man roster than keep his ass around, this is like christmas morning for me, now QBs don't have a free completion to his side of the field. Also EE, love the msg reference, that should catch on it would be awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Was Butler that bad? I am hoping the Raiders could claim him on Waivers
      I sort of agree with EE, except I tend to take a more positive view of Butler. Talent-wise, he's very good. Technique... he's horrible, to say it nicely. He seems to get the "deer in headlights" look when the ball is midfllight and can't play the ball. He either gives up the catch (but usually makes the tackle) or commits an PI penalty.

Personally, I think it all has to do with confidence. He just doesn't have any. I'm kind of sad to see him go because I always feel "just one more year" is what he needs. I think the lack of off-season workouts hurt him.

But, he's regressed since being here... so it was time to be cut.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• He wont go anywhere and be good and then we can all finally put the speculation that he might pan out to rest and just realize that he was awful no matter how you put it. All 31 teams knew right where to go when he was in on the field, was easily the weakest part of our defense outside of pass rush.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ysis-on-butler

Wow. Kind of sad to see that Butler outperformed (statistically) Arrington.

Obviously, the eye test says otherwise.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Butler just has zero confidence, and unfortunately with that position confidence plays such a huge factor with onfield performance. Unfortunately Butler never really had that edge that he needed.

I don't care what the statistics say. I'd take Arrington 100 out of 100 times against Butler.

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidGold View Post
              You guys picked up AJ Edds...is he going to be on the active roster or PS? I was surprised the Dolphins let him go, his MO is supposed to be his coverage ability.
              Edds was one of my favorite linebackers a few years back. Solid pickup. We're crowded at linebacker right now, but he has a real chance of sticking here. Good system fit.

Originally posted by descendency View Post
              http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ysis-on-butler

Wow. Kind of sad to see that Butler outperformed (statistically) Arrington.

Obviously, the eye test says otherwise.
              That is kind of weird. I never saw Arrington beat like a wet towel the way Butler was though. Arrington would be a much better player in a more limited role and is a prime candidate to be a nickelback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidGold View Post
                You guys picked up AJ Edds...is he going to be on the active roster or PS? I was surprised the Dolphins let him go, his MO is supposed to be his coverage ability.
                Active roster, but I'm assuming he was probably signed for advance scouting/as an eff you to Miami for claiming Yeatman.

Comment

• I could see him sticking over Jeff Tarpinian. Even athletically, but Edds brings a bit more to the table as a linebacker while Tarpinian brings more on special teams.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm not much for twitter, but this is Zoltan Mesko's avatar thingie right now and it is awesome.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      I'm not much for twitter, but this is Zoltan Mesko's avatar thingie right now and it is awesome.

That is awesome.
                      Breed's QB Philosophy:
                      Originally posted by Breed
                      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• So we cut Warren to pick up Dan Gronkowski. Dah ****?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• No, we cut Butler for that. We cut Warren to bring in Edds, by the sounds of it.

It sounds like Warren is taking a one week vacation so we don't have to guarantee his salary.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• When is this BB special on NFLN???

Comment

• The 15th. It's a new series called "A Football Life" and the first (2 part) episode is on BB. I'm not sure if that means the 15th & 22nd or if it's two parts on the same night.

Promo on NFL.com

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• What's the deal with Stevan Ridley? Pats are so damn tight lipped about injuries I can't find anything about what's wrong with him. I'm assuming concussion-anyone know or think anything different?

Pegged him in fantasy draft as a possible break out rookie. It looks like he's a combination of BJGE & Woodhead and I gambled that he might get significant playing time as the season goes. fail?

Originally posted by borg9
                                Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information