Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, never a good idea to draft a pats RB unless you get them after the draft.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Leader View Post
      What's the deal with Stevan Ridley? Pats are so damn tight lipped about injuries I can't find anything about what's wrong with him. I'm assuming concussion-anyone know or think anything different?

Pegged him in fantasy draft as a possible break out rookie. It looks like he's a combination of BJGE & Woodhead and I gambled that he might get significant playing time as the season goes. fail?
      Keep him stashed. Nobody has any idea what's up with Ridley, but I think stashing him and hoping for the mid-season breakout is absolutely not a fail.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Everyone but Vollmer practiced today. Vollmer has a full five days to get ready to go, so he should be good as well. Looks like we'll be putting our best foot forward against the Dolphins.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Looks like we'll be putting our best foot forward against the Dolphins.
          You're supposed to save that joke for another divisional team . . .
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Yeah, never a good idea to draft a pats RB unless you get them after the draft.
            My first rule of fantasy football: Do not play a Patriots player outside of Gostkowski and Brady.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• and W.Welker if you're in a PPR league
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I got Hernandez because hes been lining up at wr and has been getting good looks.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind picking him up as a back up tight end.
                  In my FF leagues... it seems like Gronkowski was always available late in the draft
                  so he's my back up TE instead. Hernandez isn't a bad choice either though.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• So Carolina signed Darius Butler, i havent gotten to see him play so i was wondering what you guys think of him? Its not like were stacked at corner as it is but im just curious how good a pick up it really could be.

https://twitter.com/#!/DarthSharkPanch

Comment

• Originally posted by dj825 View Post
                      So Carolina signed Darius Butler, i havent gotten to see him play so i was wondering what you guys think of him? Its not like were stacked at corner as it is but im just curious how good a pick up it really could be.
                      Could be: a #2 boundary corner, maybe even #1.

Probably will be: A guy who gets cut in a year or two after he doesn't develop anymore.

Is right now: Zero confidence, zero ball skills.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

So Carolina signed Darius Butler, i havent gotten to see him play so i was wondering what you guys think of him? Its not like were stacked at corner as it is but im just curious how good a pick up it really could be.
                        Your honest to god best bet is to sneak down to the stadium one night and poison his water. You will thank me later.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I feel bad for Butler, he seems like a good kid and had a lot of chemistry with the other Patriots DBs off the field, but he just can't put it all together. Has starting talent but I cringed every time I saw him on the field - other teams knew he was incompetent and would target him mercilessly whenever he was out there with a ton of success. He was basically an instant first down. Last season he allowed Ochocinco to go 10/12 for 133 yards and a TD in the first game, and then got smoked by Braylon Edwards to the tune of 5/6 for 74 yards and a TD, after which Edwards did the dougie in his face. All in all, his QB rating against last season was 106.7. Maybe the Dolphins should have signed him as a quarterbacks coach, because he made Chad Henne look like Tom Brady.

Comment

• Miami is pumping crowd noise into the practices, with the idea that there may be more Patriots than Dolphins fans there. **** yeah.

Tampa is also blacked out as the only team that didn't sell out there stadium. Hate to say it because I know some legitimate ones....but Florida sports fans lol.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Dolphins fans? what is that?
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I couldn't hate any team more than the Dallas Cowboys right now.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information