This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    I couldn't hate any team more than the Dallas Cowboys right now.
    That was terrible. I sometimes defend Romo but that's not happening anymore. Whatever, can't wait for tonight.

Comment

• We're gonna crush the phins.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• The Cowboys are such a ******* joke. They ride high on the "America's Team" hype train every preseason and win any online poll you can find, then choke away their games / season each year.

Anyway . . . super excited to get the season under way tonight!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I expected the Jets to blow them out of the water anyway... But the Cowboys had that one in the bag. Romo really blew it.

Comment

• Yeah, thanks a lot Dallas.

Vollmer is out tonight, as are Taylor Price and Cunningham. Vollmer hurts the worst out of those guys for sure. Nate Solder's getting a trial by fire tonight against Cameron Wake. If he can contain him, he can contain just about anyone else too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Is Price out because of injury or is he just inactive? He didn't seem like he was going to miss this week according to practice reports. If he is inactive that doesn't bode well for him making an impact this year.

Comment

• He was questionable on the injury report with a hamstring. Maybe they felt like a combination of getting him healthy/getting in some depth at another position(we carry a lot of receivers) was ideal. That would certainly conflict with reports out of training camp and the eyeball test in the early pre-season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Haven't heard anything on Haynesworth, hopefully he'll be good to go.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Haven't heard anything on Haynesworth, hopefully he'll be good to go.
                    He better be! I'm expecting a huge game out of him vs. Vernon Carey.

Comment

• I will be pretty pissed if he doesn't play. We kinda need him to for the season opener, just a little bit you know.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• so ******* pumped right now. Also looks like unfortunately Haynesworth is sitting out tonight?
                        Last edited by Jvig43; 09-12-2011, 07:06 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Slater? OK. Where the **** is Vollmer?

Comment

• Slater = our new deep threat..... lol

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Slater>Tate

But yeah, like what I see out of Solder so far. Brady has had plenty of time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So what happens when Vollmer comes back is Solder going to be the third tackle? Who the hell knows I could literally see any one of Vollmer, Light, and Solder not starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information