Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We better bench Light if Solder is going to play like this. I've seen him on his ass once already.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Our defense is so ******* terrible, I'm having trouble being really happy about this game right now.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Our defense is so ******* terrible, I'm having trouble being really happy about this game right now.
        Im worried about McCourty having a bad day but he'll bounce back. What worries me is that Fasano had such a good day. That needs to change soon.

I was really hoping on the last drive Brady would throw one more ball to Gronk and Branch so we could have had 4 100+ yard receivers. That would have been mindblowing

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• McCourty really looked rough out there at times. Seemed like he was just playing two ticks lower than he was last year. We'll have to see how that comes along.

To offset it; Dowling played fairly well. Not amazing, but he held his own against Marshall when he was matched up against him. Bess and Harline worked him a bit on inside routes though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Quick thought...who gets deactivated when Price comes back? Edelman adds to the return games and Slater is a special teams ace who can also stretch the field. If Ocho doesn't step up soon he could see himself slide down the depth chart.

I also can't wait until Spikes and Fletcher are fully healthy.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I'm less excited about Spikes. Brandon Spikes doesn't help with anything we saw tonight. If anything, he makes it worse. Willing to bet Fletcher is the guy getting the majority of the time between that Spikes/Guyton group.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• But seriously, merry football everyone. The offense looked fantastic tonight. Great to start the year off with a win as the Dolphins are a tougher team than a lot of people realize.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Devin McCourty has been a free completion all game. I think it's time to panic a little bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• A win is a win. Even if it's ugly. Somebody get our defense some energy drinks and a device capable of bringing the real McCourty back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      A win is a win. Even if it's ugly. Somebody get our defense some energy drinks and a device capable of bringing the real McCourty back.
                      Pretty much my thoughts as well. San Diego played pretty much like they always do against us in that they make enough mistakes to let us beat them. They certainly had a very good chance of winning that game, but props to the D on a number of plays made including the goal line stand.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The only way I can really console myself is that this is a Norv Turner offense manned by Phillip Rivers with great personnel. Still, completely sucks that it's all going to be on Brady's shoulders yet again this year. We need to play better on defense. The pass rush disappeared today after a decent showing last week, even with extra pressure coming from the linebackers.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Devin McCourty has been a free completion all game. I think it's time to panic a little bit.
                          Crossing patterns and flags ate him and the rest of the defense up today. I think McCourty is missing the over-aggressive Merriweather early in the season a little bit.

The defense needs to tighten up on 3rd down. Other than that, I'm not all that upset about the game they played against a really good offense.

Comment

• I think Darius Butler may have secretly killed McCourty and is just pretending to be him right now. You can tell by the great positioning and yet seemingly never making the play.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                              I think Darius Butler may have secretly killed McCourty and is just pretending to be him right now. You can tell by the great positioning and yet seemingly never making the play.
                              V-Jax got separation right at the end every single time. You could bank on it. Same thing with Marshall.

But he's still better than Butler.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Tom Brady = the Grinch who stole Christmas.

Poor Cammy Cam Newton just set an NFL record and not only does he lose the game but he also loses his record.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information