This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chung is going to be out Saturday :(

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7008031/reports-new-england-patriots-safety-patrick-chung-bills

Secondary needs to step it up even more now.

Comment

• That sucks. Defense should be challenged even more. We'll have to see how a combination of Barrett and Sergio fares. Might be better than expected, Barrett is a better fit as an in the box guy anyway. But yeah, certainly not going to help us any against Scott Chandler, who has been one of the real breakout players for Buffalo so far.

As far as the offense goes, I'm not worried. I think the screen game is going to be a big factor this week with a lot of passing to the backs. Buffalo gave up big yards to the Raiders on passes to backs last week. Look for them to challenge them early with that. We still should see plenty of two tights, with Rob probably splitting out as the flex guy more than usual this week. He should do very well in that area, he did a whole ton of that for Arizona in their spread, and could have a potentially MONSTER game this Sunday. We could see a lot of Nate Solder the tight end this week too. Lining him up next to Vollmer and pounding the ball could be a part of the gameplan. We'll have to see if Dareus has anything to say about that. Solder might be in for getting the ball thrown his way down somewhere near the goal line this week too. That has some potential for fun, haha. Would be nice to see Fletcher get another ball in that area too.

I could see us going for more spread looks too to try to get Edelman and Chad involved more as well....but I think they'll have to stop the conventional offense we've been running first to make us do that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        ....Carter got fined for his on Rivers. I ******* hate this league.
        What? It was a perfect tackle that shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place, now he gets fined? So stupid.

Comment

• I think this is a good week with Hernandez out to get Ocho and edelmen into the offense more. Both grabs. by Chad last week were excellent, and the one that was broken up was just PI

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I like the way the offense is going. I hate that Hernandez is out, but Brady has SOOO many go-to guys in this offense right now. Every other QB in the NFL has one. Brady has Welker, Branch, Gronk, and Hernandez. Who has 4 go-to guys and still has 3-4 other guys who are really good at what they do? Brees?

Comment

• Dan Gronkowski was cut today. Short lived reunion for the Gronkowski brothers. Garrett Mills may get signed to play for Hernandez

Comment

• Also SeaBass is out for Sunday's game too.

On offense I'd like to see them establish the run, of course I always want them to do that. Also, with Hernandez out I'd like to see some Taylor Price if he's active. As good as our offense has been Solder, Price, and Ridley are the wildcards which could make this unit even better. These early weeks are a great opportunity to see what they can do with the first unit.

Comment

• I'm really starting to worry about this game....

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                    Dan Gronkowski was cut today. Short lived reunion for the Gronkowski brothers. Garrett Mills may get signed to play for Hernandez
                    Am I the only one hoping for Alge Crumpler? Anyways, I'm not concerned with this game. We're hurting, but I think we have some depth still. The Bills have no depth, so I still feel good about this game.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Wow. Those are two very big surprised. I thought Dan had been doing a very good job blocking. Might be a move to get another O-Linemen in for the week. But going into the game with one tight end? Doesn't seem right. Especially with Seabass out, forcing Solder into the starting role. Garrett Mills doesn't do anything for me as a possible replacement for Hernandez either, I would prefer going into the action as the roster stood. This is just real weird stuff.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• DGronk was doing a good job blocking, but he was also drawing a lot of flags. I was hoping he'd stick because I actually think he's got good potential as a receiver as well as a blocker. Too bad. Hoping the Chiefs pick up DGronk now because they really need him.

I'd be happy bringing Alge back. I'd also be happy with Garrett Mills. Win-win.

Comment

• I really have a feeling that DGronk was cut because of injuries and will be back when healthy if he isn't picked up by someone else.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Ross Ventrone signed to the active roster...

Patriots confirm they will be targeting a safety in round 1 of the NFL draft.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              Ross Ventrone signed to the active roster...

Patriots confirm they will be targeting a safety in round 1 of the NFL draft.
                              No way. They have a major need at safety and at OC, so they'll obviously take a pass rusher this year when we don't expect it.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Pass rusher is the only one they really avoid in the draft... But in a 4-3 I think even that will change. If there's a legit safety available in the first, that's probably their guy. The only thing holding that back is the need at safety for this defense is at the bigger safety spot. I like Sergio Brown a lot and I think the Pats do too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information