Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not just McCourty. Johnson was moving all around and was covered by a few different DBs in the first half.

I'm not worried about yards, I'm worried about points. The Pats had only given up 7 points until that last drive...which was pretty bad on them. With such little time, they should have held the Bills to 0, but they got the field goal.

Comment

• ....the good majority of it is on McCourty. You can talk about points all you want, but if we're giving free completions up to good receivers on his side of the field one thing is going to lead to another against good teams.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Is Brandon McGowan still out there? There must be something really wrong with him if he is...but that's the kind of play he and James Sanders would have prevented.

Comment

• The Patriots want the opposition to score as fast as it can so Brady can put up monster numbers.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Hands to the face? WTF? Watching the replay and his hands were...wrapped around Fitz for a perfect form tackle.

Comment

• Dan Connolly has handled Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus all game long. Starting to think C isn't much of a need anymore.

Comment

• Chad Johnson is on my **** list.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Less BJGE, more Ridley, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Chad Johnson is on my **** list.
                    Chad Johnson is on my hit list....

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• **** this game. ****!

Comment

• What a bull **** game. Missing Chung really sucked, but it shouldn't have mattered that much. This team is better than that. McCourty getting burned all day long with no safety help. Just a **** game. No way should Buffalo have won that game. Absolutely no way.

Comment

• What the hell happened with that timeout?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Yeah, what a complete ******* idiot. GTFO "Ocho".

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• We caught so much **** for basically nothing in the gameday thread as well. Not a big deal, but disappointing nonetheless.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                He didn't cost them the game. (granted, he cost Brady a record... because that would have put him over 400)

The D couldn't stop the Bills the last two drives.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information