Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your TE is 6'6", the ball should be at 7'5" or higher.
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Are you guys excited for Denarius Moore on our secondary? I golly well know I am!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'll be starting him in FF next week. That's for sure.
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• My brother looked at me like I was insane on Saturday when I told him the 10.5 points the Patriots were getting was a sucker's bet. I believe my words were "Our D can't stop anyone. They either force a turnover or give up points, and I'm not betting on turnovers every week."

At some point BB needs to bite the bullet and draft an upside rushbacker. 3-4, 4-3, 2 man front, or something else, it doesn't matter what formation you run, you need a guy who can rush the QB.

Stopping the passing game is pretty much non-existant in the new NFL. Spread out the D and pick the matchup. It's simple and effective, which is why everyone is doing it. The only thing that slows it is pressure and, as long as we continue to ignore that particular skill position, we'll be looking at similar "Turnover or Touchdown" DSTs here in N.E.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Can't arguw with anything there. It's sad to see, honestly.
            I cant see us being legit contenders unless our D steps up big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Are you guys excited for Denarius Moore on our secondary? I golly well know I am!
              At least we have Devin McCourty to shut him down. . .
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• The Patriots give up 7.1 yards per play, worst in the NFL. 468 yards per game, worst in the NFL by 40 yards.

9 yards per passing attempt, 31st in the NFL [the Panthers are worse at 9.7 ypa].

4.3 yards per carry, 21st in the NFL.

43% conversion on 3rd down, 24th in the NFL.

Most 4th down attempts converted and Most 4th down attempts. (No one respects this defense)

2nd in Defensive Interceptions. 23rd in forced fumbles. 11th in passes deflected/defended.

-----------

Good news is that maybe the Patriots will run the ball this week as Oakland blows at stopping the run but has a very good pass defense. . .
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I'm not even going to refer to us as having a bad pass rush, or a terrible pass rush, because at the end of the day, we have NO pass rush. Did we even get a sack on Sunday? And while that does suck, I think Brady's four interceptions were far worse than anything else we did or didn't do Sunday. Our defense can't overcome something like that.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• So we officially have the worst defense in the NFL, yeah. I'm OK with that. We get to call it what it is right now. This is inexcusable and is something that we've been calling to get fixed for years and just hasn't yet. I understand we've made moves to try to fix it...but they just haven't come through yet. If we play defense like this and can't run the ball when it matters, we don't win another championship. It's as simple as that. I really hope the front offense isn't content with that either.

But yeah, this is bad and it's been building to this point for years. We could really, really use a true elite player in our front seven. We don't have one right now. All of the teams that play effective defense in the NFL do.

Really hope we turn it around on that side of the ball and we should get better...but I don't think we're good enough.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Using the Belichick logic, we have the 6th worse defense in the NFL. (We've given up the 6th most points)
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                        Are you guys excited for Denarius Moore on our secondary? I golly well know I am!
                        Gotta do what Cromartie did- Hold, grab and push. Ok, it wasn't that effective.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Stopping the Bills' passing game was more about coverage than anything yesterday. Pass rushers weren't going to help anything. Not having Pryor was pretty big for pass rushing as he generates a lot of pressure in the middle, which is more important than generating from the edge if you want to disrupt a passing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                            Gotta do what Cromartie did- Hold, grab and push. Ok, it wasn't that effective.
                            Maybe Chad can improve his acting career by getting some PIs against Cro.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I was walking around campus today and must have seen 10 times as many Bills shirts today as normal.

It's like they won the Super Bowl or something.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                                I was walking around campus today and must have seen 10 times as many Bills shirts today as normal.

It's like they won the Super Bowl or something.
                                Agreed. I was on the campus bus and a ******* guy wearing a Bills jersey/hat sat right next to me. I wanted to strangle him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information