Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't help that the Jets are making Brady look awkward yet again. Protection has been bad, but yeah, just an awkward half so far.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Revis, meet Wes Welker.

Comment

• Patriots are not having any luck today.

Comment

• The patriots are the most frustrating team to root for.
          Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• C'mon Tommy.

Comment

• What the ****. That Hernandez endzone duff could come back to screw us.

Comment

• Can we please see a hot route run correctly? The jets are clearly sending more than can be blocked with regularity. I would love for this to be recognized and take advantage of the subsequent 1 on 1 coverage.
                Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• Nice playcall there!

Comment

• Does Rob Ninkovich ever do anything besides pretending to blitz then not actually blitzing?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Does Rob Ninkovich ever do anything besides pretending to blitz then not actually blitzing?
                      No.

He sets the edge, though!

Comment

• Thank God we got a win today.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Nothing gets the blood pumping like a Jets game man. Way tighter than it should have been thanks to Hernandez's blunder. Offense has really sputtered a bit in recent weeks, but luckily the running game has picked up. So nice to see us kill a clock.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Also; why can't Price get on the field? I thought he would show up for sure today with Wes Jr out....surely he's a better option than Chad right now...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              Also; why can't Price get on the field? I thought he would show up for sure today with Wes Jr out....surely he's a better option than Chad right now...
                              I like Chad against the Jets. You don't want to expose a young guy like that to this type of environment against that defense in his first action of the season.

Comment

• Ocho sucks, the dude is just terrible for us at this point.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information