This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Ocho sucks, the dude is just terrible for us at this point.
    Maybe. But I still agree with the decision to have him out there instead of Price against the Jets.

Comment

• Stuff like "the big stage" is completely overrated, if you ask me. That's just a way you extend guys who can't plays careers. Give me the guy who has the best chance to do the most damage.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I wouldn't say Ocho 'sucks' he's coming along slowly. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start getting 4-5 catches a game soon.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Just watching the Patriots zone coverages makes me sick. Quite a few plays where people would double one guy going through a zone leaving a safety 1-1 deep.

Then Spikes and I think Guyton tried to cover the middle while Holmes? went on a drag route leaving both in the dust.

So many blown coverage assignments still.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
            Just watching the Patriots zone coverages makes me sick. Quite a few plays where people would double one guy going through a zone leaving a safety 1-1 deep.

Then Spikes and I think Guyton tried to cover the middle while Holmes? went on a drag route leaving both in the dust.

So many blown coverage assignments still.
            I'm usually pretty optimistic. But I completely agree here.

One thing I have no patience for is stupid mental mistakes like that from professional football players.

Zone is not that ******* hard. The amount of times we see a catch completed and two guys looking at each other like what happened? was totally unacceptable.

These were not physically being outran, outjumped plays, just mental fuckups.
            Breed's QB Philosophy:
            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Apparently Brady was pretty pissed about the way the team played yesterday, to the point where he was open about it with the media. Our offensive execution has been off for a number of weeks now, so I can't really blame him. The numbers are there, but things just look more awkward than usual passing the ball and we've even had some turnover from not being sharp enough. We're lucky the run game was there to pick us up yesterday.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Apparently Brady was pretty pissed about the way the team played yesterday, to the point where he was open about it with the media. Our offensive execution has been off for a number of weeks now, so I can't really blame him. The numbers are there, but things just look more awkward than usual passing the ball and we've even had some turnover from not being sharp enough. We're lucky the run game was there to pick us up yesterday.
                It's true, the offense has been scoring, but its not near its potential yet. Blocking assignments, routes, and communication issues are still frequent.
                I saw Brady had to remind guys on the LOS where they are supposed to be. (not send them in motion).

That and the drops.
                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I'm really disappointing we weren't able to get Gronk involved the past few weeks. Granted, he's been a difference maker in blocking, so it's not on him...but it just seems like when we're hitting him down the field things go quite well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    I'm really disappointing we weren't able to get Gronk involved the past few weeks. Granted, he's been a difference maker in blocking, so it's not on him...but it just seems like when we're hitting him down the field things go quite well.
                    Apparently he was ill yesterday, so I give him a pass on that. But since the Buffalo game Brady hasn't looked his way much, but he has been given a lot of attention by opposing defenses.

Speaking of defense. I was glad to see us get off the field on 3rd downs yesterday. Unfortunately I have a feeling that we'll have SNAFU against the Cowboys this sunday. Also, D-Ware is going to eat Matt Light alive. Still think we'll get the W, but it's not going to be pretty.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      Apparently he was ill yesterday, so I give him a pass on that. But since the Buffalo game Brady hasn't looked his way much, but he has been given a lot of attention by opposing defenses.

Speaking of defense. I was glad to see us get off the field on 3rd downs yesterday. Unfortunately I have a feeling that we'll have SNAFU against the Cowboys this sunday. Also, D-Ware is going to eat Matt Light alive. Still think we'll get the W, but it's not going to be pretty.
                      I'm not looking forward to the Ware-Light matchup, nor the Dez-McCourty, Austin-Bodden, or the Witten Safeties matchup. We don't match up very well with the Cowboys defensively.

Comment

• Marcus Harrison has been released after one day. Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I really, really want to see the screen come back sometime soon and with the kind of pass rush Dallas will be able to generate with Ware, this could be the week we start using it.
                          These are my exact thoughts, I would love to see some screens to Ridley with his speed. It will be interesting to see how he does if BJGE sits out.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'm still upset at the releasing of James Sanders. Did anyone figure out why he was released?
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                              I'm still upset at the releasing of James Sanders. Did anyone figure out why he was released?
                              He was only an average player and cutting him saved $2.8 million of his $3.1 million salary. Belichick probably felt like he was being vastly overpaid relative to his performance and decided to save some money. If it's any consolation, he's not playing well in Atlanta either.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                                He was only an average player and cutting him saved $2.8 million of his $3.1 million salary. Belichick probably felt like he was being vastly overpaid relative to his performance and decided to save some money. If it's any consolation, he's not playing well in Atlanta either.
                                It's tough watching our safeties play this year. I still would have preferred to have kept Sanders for his $2.8 million rather than have the Barrett, Brown, Ihedigbo mess since we're about $8 million under the cap. It's a shame since starting free agency I could never have forseen this mess at safety when we had Page, Sanders, Meriweather, and Chung. Now the FS's haven't played terrible, but they're not making plays either which is something we need.

I'm not particularly enamored with any of the safeties in this year's class outside of Harrison Smith. Does anybody know of any CB's who are safety conversion prospects to keep an eye on?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information