Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be estatic if we traded up for a Dwayne Jarrett or a Calvin Johnson. Like Jay said we don't have many big needs. LB and S are 2 needs, but they are both depth needs and are two positions we need to get younger at. They certainly aren't positions we need immediately. CB could be an immediate need, but if we resign Asante then I really don't think it is. The only immediate need we have is at WR so if we have a chance with 2 first rounders to move up and get one of the top 2 WR's I say do it. I hate to say it, but IMO the talent has a pretty big drop off after CJ, DJ, and TG. Samardjiza worries me and after him Dwayne Bowe is the only other guy I would consider in round 1. Bothe Jarrett and CJ would instantly make this offense and Tom Brady so much better.

Comment

Dear NE please let us win this meanless game to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsfreak123

Sorry, We must prevent JeSts to win AFC east.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Handel
          Originally posted by Jagsfreak123

Sorry, We must prevent JeSts to win AFC east.
          doesnt matter NE will win it

but we must keep the momentum

Comment

Hey Jay, what did you think of Kevin Faulk this weekend?? :D Just playing.

Comment

Originally posted by EHobbs27
              that was a pretty sick touchdown

Comment

Another year, another snub for Wilfork and Koppen.

BTW, I will be willing to trade Matt Light for a six-pack of Brazilian beer and a half-eaten doughboy

Comment

Another year, another snub for Wilfork and Koppen.

BTW, I will be willing to trade Matt Light for a six-pack of Brazilian beer and a half-eaten doughboy
                  And Samuel, Warren, and Brady. The Pro-Bowl Voting this year was a joke.

I agree 110% about the Matt Light thought though.

Comment

In a lot of mock drafts, there are a couple things that are bothering me. The first one is the Pats taking first round DL. The second is Jeff Smardzija to NE in round 1. IMO he is not worth a 1st round pick for us. I think he is a good college player and will make a pretty good pro, but he is not a good value pick for us. We could get a receiver as good as him, better than him, or maybe even Samrdzija himself in round 2. In the back of my mind I know that Smardzija is the type of player we would draft- smart, athletic, and a Weis product. We need LB and DB in round 1, but if Ginn or Jarrett falls to us or we somehow end up with CJ on the board still, then we could take a round 1 WR.

Comment

Originally posted by EHobbs27
                      When he does it in an NFL game, let me know.

Comment

I still can't even believe we're trusting Matt Light to protect Brady's blind side. Move that bum over to the right. And what's up with No-Action Jackson getting benched in favor of Kelvin Kight?

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy
                          I still can't even believe we're trusting Matt Light to protect Brady's blind side. Move that bum over to the right. And what's up with No-Action Jackson getting benched in favor of Kelvin Kight?
                          Kight has practiced more than Jackson has, so he has more experience with the plays.

Comment

What the hell is up with our punters? Ken Walter was just placed on IR with a foot injury. Belichick will probably go with this Danny Baugher fella they signed to the practice squad a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFNxQ3b5-U
                            thx ^sig by cardsalltheway^
                            Michael Griffin #27

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                            the 08 Raiders will be without a doubt the best SB team ever.

Comment

I think it is an abomination that Tom Brady did not make the Pro Bowl. Seriously, he's throwing to nobodies, and still has comprable stats to any QB in the NFL. ANY.

And yeah, what the hell is going on with Chad Jackson? Is this guy hurt still? Why isn't he seeing the field?

I am seriously starting to think, more and more, every day, that Bill Belichick is losing it...

Comment

Not only that, but Logan Mankins and Asante Samuel got robbed. Mankins is one of the best guards in the league, and Samuel has 18 tackles and 3 INTs on Chris McAlister.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information