X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnovers.... damn
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'm shocked we've only put up 13 going into the 4th.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This is bad offense today. Dallas is doing a decent job, but we're leaving so many things on the field.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That's my favorite win in a good time. Gritty, mentally tough win there and and the type of game we don't pull out on top of often anymore.

Oh, and I've been critical of him, but Brandon Spikes played out of his ******* mind today.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            That's my favorite win in a good time. Gritty, mentally tough win there and and the type of game we don't pull out on top of often anymore.

Oh, and I've been critical of him, but Brandon Spikes played out of his ******* mind today.
            I didnt see a ton from Spikes but if they win i can live with my bad vision.

Brady proved why he's the best player in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              That's my favorite win in a good time. Gritty, mentally tough win there and and the type of game we don't pull out on top of often anymore.

I completely agree. Spikes was great today. Hopefully this is the kind of win that makes the team as a whole turn the corner and start to dominate on both sides of the ball. We've got the bye next week followed by away games against Pittsburgh (where we usually do well), Philly, Washington, Denver (where we usually struggle) and the Jets. That's a tough schedule, especially when you include the home game against Buffalo. We need everybody to up their game because they really can't afford to play like they did tonight.

It was nice to see Andre Carter getting a couple of sacks, and the run defense looked good too. But holy ****, we look slow on screens. So much for a young fast defense. Maybe it's because the Boys are so damn fast, but that wasn't pretty. I'd appreciate if our linebackers and DBs spend some time learning how the wrap up in the next weeks, I was screaming at the TV on a few occasions. But still, I can't be too upset right now. We won a game that we probably shouldn't have won over a good team which speaks volumes of the Patriots.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Yeah, that was something at the end of the game.

The defense NEEDS to tackle better though and sure enough that's the first thing BB brought up. Drastically different game with better tackling. Really turned what would have been a fantastic defensive day into a desperate one. They responded at the end though.

I'm starting to be concerned with the offense though. Poor execution going all the way back to the Buffalo game, sans the end of this one. We weren't able to get anything on first down today and it really put us in some tough spots with Dallas' ability to rush the passer. Looked like some of our playoff losses on that side of the ball.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• AFC East:
                  Patriots
                  Bills
                  Jets
                  Dolphins
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Giants did us a favor today. Buffalo might have played it's best football already. Still a dangerous team though and they could well hit double digit wins.

I like this team facing a little adversity. It's been too easy in recent years. Keep the challenges coming, provided we can keep overcoming them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Monday night the Patriots should become the worlds biggest Dolphins fans:

4th straight Jets loss. The NY Media will be looking for public hangings.

Andrew Luck will move farther from Miami.

:D
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Just want to echo the Spikes talk, the guy showed up tonight and played with a ton of heart and was very aggressive. It seemed like he was unblockable.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Spikes = Beast

I'll agree that our tackling was ass at time but I'm liking the direction our D is heading. Better and better each weak.
                          Even glimpses of pass rushing ability... it's incredible.
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• He hasn't done anything like that so far. Most of the games he's played for us he's sort of been a standard reactionary linebacker. Today, he was giving and delivering the punch. The entire front seven was, really. Mental errors and secondary issues really helped put a damper on that though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Spikes looked ******* awesome at times today. Putting him between Wilfork and Haynesworth is insanely hard to deal with. I'd love to see them swap Mayo into that base package instead of Ninko. I think that would be quite the beastly unit.

Comment

• If NE learns to tackle and cover in the secondary, this team would be dangerous.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information