Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ....Ok, this is a classic "what the **** Patriots?" move. We're good for one a year. Either Dowling's condition worsened unexpectedly or something or we're intentionally trying to create adversity. So yeah, Adams and Molden will be playing a lot. Molden has supposedly done a lot in practice, but getting cut from a historically bad Texans secondary and never being healthy gives me a little bit of pause.


    The Dowling thing is kind of tragic. The guy can really, really play...but it's questionable if he'll ever be able to make it through a full season of football.


    Ugh...

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      ....Ok, this is a classic "what the **** Patriots?" move. We're good for one a year. Either Dowling's condition worsened unexpectedly or something or we're intentionally trying to create adversity. So yeah, Adams and Molden will be playing a lot. Molden has supposedly done a lot in practice, but getting cut from a historically bad Texans secondary and never being healthy gives me a little bit of pause.


      The Dowling thing is kind of tragic. The guy can really, really play...but it's questionable if he'll ever be able to make it through a full season of football.


      Ugh...
      Yeah I loved Dowling so far this year, really ******.
      Maybe bill will explain everything at a press conference soon? ......lol
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

      Mobility > Accuracy

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vaylor View Post
        So the team cuts Bodden only to place Dowling on IR the very next day. What the ****?
        Like I said before, seriously doubt the Bodden move had anything to do with football (he has some obvious rust, but has looked pretty solid). And it was certainly unrelated to Dowling's status. But yeah, that secondary is thin. I like Molden, though. Somehow I think it will work out OK.

        Comment


        • Time for McCourty's breakout game
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

          Comment


          • Our linebackers can't cover for absolutely ****.

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • Guyton is terrible. Outside of the pick, he's been abused.
              Breed's QB Philosophy:
              Originally posted by Breed
              At the end of the day...

              Mobility > Accuracy

              Comment


              • We're back to not being able to generate big plays on offense again...Damn.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  We're back to not being able to generate big plays on offense again...Damn.
                  I think the boys chilled a bit too much ala Gronk on the Bye.
                  Breed's QB Philosophy:
                  Originally posted by Breed
                  At the end of the day...

                  Mobility > Accuracy

                  Comment


                  • We are very, very fortunate to be down 7. We've played like ass.
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    Originally posted by Breed
                    At the end of the day...

                    Mobility > Accuracy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                      Guyton is terrible. Outside of the pick, he's been abused.
                      Seriously. The plays he's allowing to the RBs is terrible. The RB in the flat is his guy. 99% of these pass plays just shouldn't be happening. No one's stepping up. Literally, they're just sitting back and letting them catch the ball in front of them even with good coverage and with the safeties providing great protection. They need to be jumping those routes because this **** is obvious.

                      Asante Samuel would have 3 picks in this game already. Even Ellis Hobbs would. These corners are scared to make a play.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Seriously. The plays he's allowing to the RBs is terrible. The RB in the flat is his guy. 99% of these pass plays just shouldn't be happening. No one's stepping up. Literally, they're just sitting back and letting them catch the ball in front of them even with good coverage and with the safeties providing great protection. They need to be jumping those routes because this **** is obvious.

                        Asante Samuel would have 3 picks in this game already. Even Ellis Hobbs would. These corners are scared to make a play.
                        And you know, alot of this I am going to call out coaching on, but man so many times we see 2 players on one guy while another comes open underneath them. ZONE ISNT THAT ******* HARD! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FFS!

                        Arrington, Guyton, Spikes, are especially guilty of this.
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        Originally posted by Breed
                        At the end of the day...

                        Mobility > Accuracy

                        Comment


                        • We just suck on that side of the ball. Flat out. The defensive line has been alright this year, but everything else is just sort of eh. Painful to watch us piss away those strides we made last week, but this is who we are.


                          ....doesn't help that the offense is out of sync. The big play hasn't been there going on like 4 games now. It's also taking longer and longer for these pass plays to develop. We haven't been on the field much either and I'm pretty sure we would figure it out if we had more time...but we don't.,

                          R.I.P. Junior Seau

                          Comment


                          • Also, where the hell is Danny Woodhead? Having Faulk back is well and good, but is becoming less and less of a factor in the offense.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              Also, where the hell is Danny Woodhead? Having Faulk back is well and good, but is becoming less and less of a factor in the offense.
                              Yeah I thought they started him out of respect and said cool. Now I am questioning BBs sanity.
                              Breed's QB Philosophy:
                              Originally posted by Breed
                              At the end of the day...

                              Mobility > Accuracy

                              Comment


                              • There's so very much wrong with this game.

                                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information