• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Post game thoughts.

1. Cut Ocho.
    2. Resign Bodden.
    3. Release Faulk.
    4. Prepare to trade up several times for impact defenders before Bradys window shuts.
    5. Be aggressive in FA.
    Breed's QB Philosophy:
    Originally posted by Breed
    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Gruden thinks Matt Cassel is the best kept secret in the NFL and one of the best quarterbacks in the league. No thank you.
      I forgot my /sarcasm. Sorry. lol.
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I think my list of demands boils down to this; address needs in logical ways instead of trying to be the smartest one in the room and/or getting by with dogshit because you think you can.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Brady had Gronk and he didn't see him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well, I guess your team playing the shittiest game you possibly can and losing by 6 isn't the end of the world. lol.
            Breed's QB Philosophy:
            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• This was a horrible game. Horrible execution, horrible coaching, horrible game management...just horrible. Can't think of anything good to take away from today. Deflating in every single way.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                This was a horrible game. Horrible execution, horrible coaching, horrible game management...just horrible. Can't think of anything good to take away from today. Deflating in every single way.
                Yep especially the coaching part.
                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Pretty funny that people will think Pittsburgh is good because of this game... I think that's something entertaining (more annoying, actually) to take away from it!

Pittsburgh didn't do **** this game. I think that's the worst part. The Pats just let the Steelers practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Pretty funny that people will think Pittsburgh is good because of this game... I think that's something entertaining (more annoying, actually) to take away from it!

Pittsburgh didn't do **** this game. I think that's the worst part. The Pats just let the Steelers practice.
                    Yep I hope we play them in January.
                    Breed's QB Philosophy:
                    At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• The Steelers scored all of what? 2 TDs? One of which was just a horrible play by Arrington and he still almost didn't get in.

Comment

• BB has to grow ome balls and drop this bend dont break **** and be aggressive.
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                          BB has to grow ome balls and drop this bend dont break **** and be aggressive.
                          To be fair, this week was really rough on the secondary. To be doubly fair, that's possibly Belichick's fault too (releasing Bodden). But we don't know what the specifics of the Bodden thing were, so it's impossible for us to really criticize the move. I don't want to sound like I'm giving them a pass, but they were relying heavily on two defensive backs who weren't acclimated to the defense.

Comment

• What the hell was up with the offensive game plan today? Barely use BJGE, Woodcock and Ridley at all and play Faulk non stop? Barely run the ball against the leagues top pass defense?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                              BB has to grow ome balls and drop this bend dont break **** and be aggressive.
                              It really wasn't the bend but don't break defense. It was Ihedigbo mostly.

I personally think Ihedigbo, Ochocinco, and maybe one other could be totally cut tomorrow and I wouldn't be remotely shocked. I've been a big Ocho supporter because I like him personally, but he's totally wasting a roster spot right now. I'd rather have Darius Butler back over Ihedigbo.

I thought tonight's play was deceptive. It looked vanilla and most of the bad plays were a few select people. I really felt the Steelers D played a lot better than expected.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhlkdog411 View Post
                                What the hell was up with the offensive game plan today? Barely use BJGE, Woodcock and Ridley at all and play Faulk non stop? Barely run the ball against the leagues top pass defense?
                                You can't run on the Steelers. Even AP can't.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information