send

apologies

to

James

Sanders

Please come back!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• This week is a biggie for us. I don't think anyone here was rooting against our team, but it's frustrating seeing issues weve all been bitching about for a couple years now persisting because we refuse to address them.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• ...I'm not sure we win tonight. We need to, but I think we all thought we would split the series with the Jets again. Talk all you want about how we'll have to play well with our backs against the wall, but the Jets know what this. They can effectively put us out(or damage us badly, at least) with a win and they're playing really well right now anyway. This might as well be a playoff game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I actually had a dream in which we won the game tonight 32-3. Now, I don't actually think that we'll win with that score, but now I feel a little better about this game. J-E-T-S! Suck! Suck! Suck!
          Last edited by Razor; 11-13-2011, 02:45 PM.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Reiss reports that Brady and Taylor Price have been putting in extra work after practices. Hopefully we'll finally get something out of him. I'll believe it when I see it at this point though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Reiss reports that Brady and Taylor Price have been putting in extra work after practices. Hopefully we'll finally get something out of him. I'll believe it when I see it at this point though.
              That would be amazing, but I agree with you I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• I still am amazed how great of an off season Price had and how little weve seen of him this year.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah, defiantly disappointing. If you can knock Brady for one thing, it's this; post Reche Caldwell Brady isn't just plug and play with receivers anymore. He's taken awhile to adjust to guys and learn to throw to them. He's earned that right...but it's frustrating in this instance. Price has been hurt too though.

But yeah, does anyone else feel like this game is more important for the Jets? I know it's SUPER important for us, but I really feel like we're running into a very motivated Jets team tonight, with how well they've been playing and how poorly we've played. I'm really not feeling super good about this. Expected us to split the series at the start of the year and they've got momentum on their side.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• ....and just like that, Price is inactive. He should probably get Shawn Crable's phone number. I'm sure they've got lot's to talk about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We're also without Chung tonight. Hope you guys are ready for a heavy dosage of excrement at safety.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ugh... It seems that we're starting Sterling Moore at safety tonight. This is going to be brutal...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Honestly; good. It doesn't get any worse than what we've got. Fresh face at least keeps it interesting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I didn't know we had Sterling on roster. lol
                            Breed's QB Philosophy:
                            Originally posted by Breed
                            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                              Ugh... It seems that we're starting Sterling Moore at safety tonight. This is going to be brutal...
                              Is that better or worse than Delta O'Neal at corner?
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• LOL at the patriots def intro.
                                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                                Originally posted by Breed
                                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information