Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to seriously think about getting Carter back next year. The guy has been a beast for the last 4 games now.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Only if the money is minuscule. Can't count on him to keep this up all year with how old he is, let alone next season. Limits what we can do formation wise too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We align in the 4-3 in the nickel anyways, so why not keep Carter around?

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I would like to, I just wouldn't pay him anything more than we are now to do so. If he can get that from another team(which he might if he keeps playing well), we should absolutely let him walk.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Of course, I don't want to break the bank to keep him. But he seems like he'd like to stay, and if we can get a good deal I say take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              I would like to, I just wouldn't pay him anything more than we are now to do so. If he can get that from another team(which he might if he keeps playing well), we should absolutely let him walk.
              I think he deserves decent money. The guy clearly works his balls off.
              Breed's QB Philosophy:
              Originally posted by Breed
              At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• What a joke.
                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                  I think he deserves decent money. The guy clearly works his balls off.
                  I would agree with you if he was 28. But he's 32...and an old 32 until recently. Not comfortable giving him a substantial deal to that kind of guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Just an impressive all around effort today on both sides of the ball. The offense still looked a little off and I still think we need some maintenance personnel wise, but we executed so much better tonight than we have in recent weeks. Gronk is really starting to grow into a super star, if such a thing exists at the tight end position. Not turning the ball over helped quite a bit too, but I've never really been all that concerned with that being an issue. We've gotten some real bad bounces.

Defensively, I'm not sure how the hell we pulled that off. Everyone played really well, in spite of the fact we were DEEP into it. Heck, we were deep into the practice squad roster. I guess that's the difference a pass rush makes. Andre Carter and Mark Anderson played GREAT football tonight. Sanchez has given us nightmares in the past on broken plays. Those two finished them tonight. Ninkovich made the most of those two bad balls too.

I'm still not optimistic about the way this team is headed personnel wise, but we played real good football tonight. The toughest part of the schedule is behind us already, so we've got an easier ride than some if we can sustain it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That was the best all-around performance of the season. We didn't run the ball too effectively but we were playing the Jets, I was just happy to see the defense play so well.

Comment

• Maybe Bill will see this and draft a talented pass rusher...

too bad there aren't any in 2012.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          Maybe Bill will see this and draft a talented pass rusher...

too bad there aren't any in 2012.
                          I kinda think we should look at FA too for some pass rushers. We haven't exactly been evaluating the pass rush talent too well in the draft.
                          Breed's QB Philosophy:
                          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• So I'm pretty stoked about the win. That was the first game all season where I feel like the defense played legitimately well, which was surprising considering the amount of Ventrone, Tarpinian, Moulden, White, and Moore there was. The offense got back into their groove which was nice to see and hopefully they'll keep it up.

I thought Sterling Moore played extremely well last night. I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I think he could be that UDFA that makes a few plays for us this year that we seemingly have every year. It would be nice to have another safety who doesn't massively F up every time they throw near him.

I think they need to take care of business next week against Kansas City. I think anything less than a 2 TD win is a disappointment. We have some tough matchups like Flower/Carr vs. Welker/Branch, Hali vs. Light, Bowe/Baldwin vs. whomever it is we call our CB's now, but we'll be facing Tyler Palko and a team that is really reeling right now. If we can get into the blowout mode I think we have a really good shot at going 12-4 and getting a 1st round bye. They need to play consistent though.

and also lots and lots of GRONNNKKKKKK!!!

Comment

• http://boston.sbnation.com/new-engla...riots-nfl-news

I have to admit that I laughed at this, but don't believe it.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• -I was pretty stoked to see us get pressure with a 4-man rush.
                                -M.Anderson and A.Carter were magical. Can they keep this production up? I don't expect 4 sack games on the regular but constant pressure would be nice.
                                -Brady was off still a bit (missed a TD pass to Woody in the corner)
                                but he's pocket awareness was as good as I've seen it in years. Amazing.
                                -85 with 2 receptions. Good to see. (His first reception came off some sick route running. Cromartie was by himself searching for 85. It was funny to watch)
                                -Ninkovich played pretty well. (Sweet break on the ball on his 2nd INT)

-How's Chung and McCourty? (injury wise)
                                -Ihedigbo in coverage makes me cry. (and that's compared to the rest of that secondary)
                                -S.Ellis... What exactly is he doing? I want to see more M.Anderson.
                                -Run the mother-effin' ball!
                                -Cannon going on IR or being activated soon?
                                -This the last year for Branch on the roster?
                                -Is it me or has Wilfork regressed a bit in the 43? He's not bad by anymeans but I don't see him collapsing the pocket as much and seems to taken out a plays a lot with basic double teams. Could he be fatiguing due to the number of snaps he plays/game? I saw even Haynesworth pushing two lineman back and collapsing the pocket... not sure why I don't see it more out of Wilfork's Island (Anyone see he almost had his 3rd pick of the season off a tip at the LOS?)

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                http://boston.sbnation.com/new-engla...riots-nfl-news

I have to admit that I laughed at this, but don't believe it.
                                haha, I believe it, haha (Remember him yelling at D.Mason in game? haha)
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information