This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    I really think a guy like Meachem - who plays somewhat streaky - could benefit from a more stable role. Take the lumps of a few drops but go right back to him and let him stay on the field. Obviously, that would be an optimistic view and overly hopeful that he'd become a better player were he to make it to Foxborough.
    I'm with you on that one. He plays in a very good receiver core with a lot of different guys who can hurt you over the top. If we were to bring him in and make him the primary receiver on the deep ball, I think you could get something. He's actually pretty damn good after the catch as well, he's a pretty solidly built guy who can break some tackles. I was sky high on him when he came out and was pretty mad when the Saints picked him. Maybe he would have been a higher priority target without the mighty Chad Jackson.

Originally posted by Razor View Post
    From Spikes' twitter account:

Why is he writing all this nonsense? Is he upset with now being activated or what? I don't get it, but it's things like this that lead me to believe that he won't stay a Patriot for his entire career. Just seems immature and plain dumb..
    Certainly not, and not much longer if he can't produce. Besides that stretch of games where Mayo was hurt, he's done really meh things here and hasn't been the most solid citizen either. Not a fan of how he carries himself on or off the field either. Wouldn't mind the dancing so much if he was actually doing something to stop backs and tight ends from catching passes as opposed to tackling them after giving up big yardage.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
      From Spikes' twitter account:

Why is he writing all this nonsense? Is he upset with now being activated or what? I don't get it, but it's things like this that lead me to believe that he won't stay a Patriot for his entire career. Just seems immature and plain dumb..
      No idea if that's serious. He was telling some jackhole with zero football knowledge that the Pats cut him and then was joking that people beleive anything they read online.

If that is about the Pats / BB (I can't be sure from the context, or lack thereof) then it could just be more nonsense.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• T.Price claimed by Jaguars :(
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Wes Welker hasnt dropped a pass this season despite a league-leading 127 targets. Last season, Welker led the NFL in dropped passes with 11.
          From: https://twitter.com/#!/ESPNStatsInfo...71570053652480

Man that is an amazing stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaylor View Post
            Wow. Damn right. I never realized that. That's pretty incredible.
            Breed's QB Philosophy:
            Originally posted by Breed
            At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• ...are we sure about that? I believe that he hasn't dropped many this year, but I seem to recall a few that he got his hands on that he wasn't able to pull in.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                ...are we sure about that? I believe that he hasn't dropped many this year, but I seem to recall a few that he got his hands on that he wasn't able to pull in.
                Was just confirmed on ESPN's 'Number never lie' show.

Comment

• The Patriots are now offering the single best prize pack I've ever seen. If you go to their website right now, you can register to win tickets for you and up to 4 friends to go to Foxborough to play DB in the next game.

Oh, and Kyle Arrington was just announced on the injury list.

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  ...are we sure about that? I believe that he hasn't dropped many this year, but I seem to recall a few that he got his hands on that he wasn't able to pull in.
                  Drops are very unofficial. What you count as a drop may not be to someone else.

Though, I am still having a hard time believing that he has 0 drops.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Posted this in the Discussion Thread, but whatevs. I could be wrong, but this feels like a trap game to me. Our offensive line play in recent weeks has been less than stellar, especially in the first few drives of the game. Washington has the personnel on defense to exploit that. Shanahan has also really had BB's number over the years. The Redskins are wounded between injuries and suspensions, but there's going to be another game this year where our defense just flat out let's us down again and Washington can still play defense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Especially need to worry because we have to prepare for Tim Tebow soon.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Mike Reiss reported on ESPN Boston/Twitter tonight that Cunningham may not play on Sunday which could lead to a possibility of Markell Carter hitting the active roster. Cunningham could even end up on IR

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/

Comment

• Mike Reiss is reporting that Eric Moore is going to sign with the Patriots shortly. As long as we're trying to fix the pass rush I guess I won't be asking for more...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I like Moore. He gets cut from teams because he's ****** in practice, but he always plays like a beast. I've never not been impressed with him in any of his stops around the NFL. It's amazing he can't stick with a team.

Comment

• It's official now. We've released Sterling Moore and placed Cunningham on IR. To replace those two we've signed Eric Moore and promoted Malcolm Williams from the practice squad. I would've preferred to see what we have in Markell Carter to be honest, I'm quite intrigued with his skill set. On the other hand, Moore did play very well for us in december last year and if he can do that again this year we stand a much better chance in the playoffs. Also, I have this theory about BB trying to hide Carter on the practice squad and let him develop. Signing him to the roster means that he would have to clear waivers before we can sign him again (assuming that we'll cut him at some point), a long shot given that he has already passed on at least one chance to play for another team according to Reiss.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Moore fits better in the base nickel defense they've been running out there. Plus, he's experienced with the team and has been productive.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information