Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** field conditions in Washington today after the Army/Navy game. To the point where it could be a factor.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      ****** field conditions in Washington today after the Army/Navy game. To the point where it could be a factor.
      The field conditions probably hurt WAS more than NE. Bad field conditions generally hurt DBs more in the short passing game as its harder for them to react to double moves etc. Burner WRs struggle to accelerate but uh I don't think that'll bother us too much.
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
        The field conditions probably hurt WAS more than NE. Bad field conditions generally hurt DBs more in the short passing game as its harder for them to react to double moves etc. Burner WRs struggle to accelerate but uh I don't think that'll bother us too much.
        Are you insinuating that Deion Branch isn't one of the elite deep threats in the NFL? Blasphemy.

Comment

• I've see the field conditions thing go both ways... but yeah, it favors our style of passing game assuming the receivers can get into their routes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• So...McCourty hasn't only been disappointing this year, he's ******* blown.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yeah, that was bad. I don't know why, but this year he never turns around his head and locates the ball. Makes me sick to watch..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• So, this Rob Gronkowski guy... you think he's going to be a decent TE???
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  So, this Rob Gronkowski guy... you think he's going to be a decent TE???
                  Think he can play CB too?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We are certainly not going anywhere in the playoffs this year, not to be a Debbie Downer but seriously our defense is incapable of stopping anyone. Moving to a 4-3 has not been beneficial for us.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      We are certainly not going anywhere in the playoffs this year, not to be a Debbie Downer but seriously our defense is incapable of stopping anyone. Moving to a 4-3 has not been beneficial for us.
                      That seems like the elephant in the room; no one really expects us to make it far into the playoffs.

Comment

• I certainly don't expect a run, our defense is too terrible, but you never know.
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• If we get a first round bye I'm satisfied. If we win a PO game I'll be ecstatic. This could just be the worst defense the NFL has ever seen. It's sickening...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• What a ****** first half of football. Our defense can't do **** against a team that's banged up and flat out not very good, TONS of offensive mis-communication....We're so obviously the better team, but we did not come into this game prepared to play.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• How are these guys so ******* open in the endzone?
                              Breed's QB Philosophy:
                              At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I don't even want to make it to the SB at this rate, the Saints and Packers would just **** all over us haha. Ok well I want to make it but it just wouldn't be pretty.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information