Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We signed an actual safety. All that matters.

Gimme Megatron! Ed Reed! Ehhhh... I can't decide :(
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I'd take Reed, Calvin would be great but our defense needs much more help than our offense does at this point.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        We signed an actual safety. All that matters.

Gimme Megatron! Ed Reed! Ehhhh... I can't decide :(
        If they got Reed, Belichick would just be fapping up and down the sideline all game long. Kraft would save money because they wouldn't need white sideline chalk

Comment

• I would rather have Megatron. He would make the Patriots offense unstoppable.

Comment

• Haloti Ngata would probably be my most-desired Patriots addition. Wilfork and Ngata would form an incredibly disruptive defensive line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaylor View Post
              I would rather have Megatron. He would make the Patriots offense unstoppable.
              Eh we already had an unstoppable offense in 07 with Moss, and it didn't quite work out.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Haloti Ngata would probably be my most-desired Patriots addition. Wilfork and Ngata would form an incredibly disruptive defensive line.
              Agreed, this would improve everyones play with the push we could get from just these two.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                Haloti Ngata would probably be my most-desired Patriots addition. Wilfork and Ngata would form an incredibly disruptive defensive line.
                Which is totally why we should draft Dontari Poe.

Seems like Chung could possibly play this week. We could be going with an entirely different pairing of safeties heading into the playoffs. That's nuts if you stop and think about it....but anything different would be a welcome change at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• If Chung plays this week or next, I will do backflips. Seriously. That would be epic. Get a major fix to the secondary.

I mean, he may not be a a huge upgrade in pass coverage, but at least he wouldn't be a liability in the run defense and can actually make a few plays.

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  We could be going with an entirely different pairing of safeties heading into the playoffs. That's nuts if you stop and think about it
                  Can't really be worse than what they are putting on the field right now.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Which is why I said that haha. Anything is an upgrade over what we have, but it's just weird to think about that. It's not even due to major injuries or anything; we're just still trying to find the right players.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm pretty uneasy going into these last two games. Miami has been playing pretty tough football, and they look like they are capable of running the ball pretty well against us.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I'm pretty uneasy going into these last two games. Miami has been playing pretty tough football, and they look like they are capable of running the ball pretty well against us.
                        If the Broncos can't run it on us for more than 1 quarter, the Dolphins surely won't be able to.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• So we sign Alex Silvestro to the 53 man roster instead of Markell Carter... WTF?? The only way I can justify this is that BB doesn't think he can keep either on the roster and doesn't want Carter to hit the waiver wire... I'd love to see Carter on the field with his athleticism, but he's more of a 3-4 OLB than Silvestro imo...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                            So we sign Alex Silvestro to the 53 man roster instead of Markell Carter... WTF?? The only way I can justify this is that BB doesn't think he can keep either on the roster and doesn't want Carter to hit the waiver wire... I'd love to see Carter on the field with his athleticism, but he's more of a 3-4 OLB than Silvestro imo...
                            I like Carter's raw athleticism too, but by all accounts he's really green and was never that productive in college either. It could just be a Vince Redd type situation.

Comment

• Let's be real here; Carter is a lottery ticket that probably won't ever do anything meaningful here and Silvestro is roster filler and a potential special teams guy. Neither of them is someone we should be super excited for until they give us a reason otherwise. I would love for that to happen, but I'm not shocked that we decided to keep Carter in the minor leagues.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Silvestro will be your best defensive player from here on out.

/end Rutgers homerism
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information