This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
    I like Carter's raw athleticism too, but by all accounts he's really green and was never that productive in college either. It could just be a Vince Redd type situation.
    Oh, please don't remind me. Vince Redd, so much potentialzzz..... Anyway, I like Carter quite a lot just because he's been practice player of the week like 6 times and makes more than most on PS. He has elite athleticism and has reportedly bulked up to around 265 lbs without losing any of his burst. Now, I don't know much about him other than what I've read, and I don't know about his strength and if he has any pass rush moves. But we often see that athleticism trumps refinement as a pass rusher, and at this point I'm willing to try just about anything to fix this defense. We don't need a lot of improvement on defense before we have a real shot at the title imo. Hopefully Chung and Spikes will provide a boost.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Two notable things;

-Matt Light hurt himself badly enough today that he will not be playing. While there isn't a huge drop off between he and Solder, it effects our gameplan quite a bit and puts Cannon up against Cameron Wake. I'm more comfortable with Solder handling that one, personally. He did a great job on him earlier in the season.

-Chung is out again.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Don't want to say I told you so, but once again were going to have trouble with a bottom tier Miami team when were at the top of the AFC. I dont understand why every season this is such a problem.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• This is ridiculous. The blocking has settled in now that we've decided to prioritize actual blocking rather than situation blocking, but the timing and rhythm on offensive is gone at this point. This defense needs to be put to sleep to. Absolutely horrendous effort on that side of the ball.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This is the worst game I've seen in a long time
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• It's a horror show. The worst effort we've put forth in a long time.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                It's a horror show. The worst effort we've put forth in a long time.
                BB better be ******* letting this team have it right now. There is no reason why we should be losing this game 17-0 right now, when were fighting for first seed throughout the playoffs.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I know we love to glamorize BB, but yelling at players who suck can only do so much. Our offense deserves a chewing out though. The blocking on those first two drives was absolutely brutal and we couldn't get over that...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Some switch must have gotten flipped at halftime. Did I see that McCourty had an INT???

Comment

• I'm watching the gamecast right now, looks like Ridley has gotten a majority of the runs. How has he looked?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                        Some switch must have gotten flipped at halftime. Did I see that McCourty had an INT???
                        It was on a Moore underthrow, but he actually made some nice plays on the ball today. Of course, that came with getting burned badly twice early...but yeah, better than usual effort for him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                          I'm watching the gamecast right now, looks like Ridley has gotten a majority of the runs. How has he looked?
                          Good and bad, mostly good. He's made things happen, but there were a few shades of Maroney near the goal line that he was lucky to have go his way. He was stuffed a few times as well. But he still might be our best runningback right now haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It didn't really matter, but Ridley really needed to stay in at the end there. Rookie mistake.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Anyone know anything on the Mankins injury?
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I haven't watched the game yet since I've just finished unpacking my presents. Good haul this year too... But from what I can see McCourty was a disaster once again and the OL was a mess. How the hell did we win this game? Can't wait to watch the game tomorrow.

Anyways, merry Christmas guys.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information