Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a big fan of the "FU" points at the end of this game.

Comment

• Go Bengals and Broncos.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Pretty good chance if we wanna win the Superbowl we're gonna have to beat Pittsburgh, Baltimore and then GB/NO or SF. That's not easy. If our offense clicks though I don't think Pitt can keep up, Baltimore can't and then the SB against either GB or NO would be awesome for any lover of offense.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43
          Ehhh I've been much more impressed with Spikes than with Fletcher. Spikes might be slower, but he's much more of a force when taking on blockers and filling gaps. Also I don't think Tebow scores that first td against us if that were spikes wrapping him up. Idk Fletcher hasn't made any real standout plays the way I think Spikes has (which isn't much either tbh).
          The one that Ninkovich failed to make?

Fletcher makes standout plays every game. He's usually a guy that guesses the snap count and shoots an open gap every game.

Dane Fletcher is awesome for us.

Spikes needs to stay healthy though. He's the best 2 down linebacker we have on this team.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye
            We got screwed a bit there, but the worst play on that drive far and away was Stevie Johnson toasting McCourty with all of like 2 feet between him. He got behind him like it was nothing.
            The worst play was where McCourty seemed to not even get off the ball when it was snapped. Had Fitzpatrick put the ball with a touch more air in it, it was a TD, easy.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Anyone know why the DB's play so far off the receivers? Is that scheme or lack of confidence? Looking to the future, I'm thinking an elite safety would go a long way in helping this defense, although it doesn't appear that guy is in this draft; maybe FA...

Interestingly the Packers ended up statistically with a worse defense than we did; both are also far 'ahead' in worse pass defense. The Pats - rightly so, for the most part - get hammered for their porous defense, but rarely do I hear the same level of criticism against the Packers. That said, if (a huge if) they make it to the SB, I fear the outcome against the Saints or Packers.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                The one that Ninkovich failed to make?

Fletcher makes standout plays every game. He's usually a guy that guesses the snap count and shoots an open gap every game.

Dane Fletcher is awesome for us.

Spikes needs to stay healthy though. He's the best 2 down linebacker we have on this team.
                Haha opps yeah that one. disregard that part of my comment.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackluck View Post
                  Anyone know why the DB's play so far off the receivers? Is that scheme or lack of confidence? Looking to the future, I'm thinking an elite safety would go a long way in helping this defense, although it doesn't appear that guy is in this draft; maybe FA...

Interestingly the Packers ended up statistically with a worse defense than we did; both are also far 'ahead' in worse pass defense. The Pats - rightly so, for the most part - get hammered for their porous defense, but rarely do I hear the same level of criticism against the Packers. That said, if (a huge if) they make it to the SB, I fear the outcome against the Saints or Packers.
                  Its a defensive philosophy. They are playing for field goals. They essentially let teams get into the red area and then tighten up a bit as the field has been shortened (less area to cover).

The thinking is Brady and Co. will score more if they contain the opponent to FGs. It works often for them, but not my preferred philosophy... But I guess we are the AFC top seed so I shouldn't question it too much. Ultimately it might work out against higher octane offenses but we'll see.
                  Breed's QB Philosophy:
                  Originally posted by Breed
                  At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Both the Patriots and Jets at home this week. :D
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackluck View Post
                      Anyone know why the DB's play so far off the receivers? Is that scheme or lack of confidence?
                      Trying to rely less on the crap at safety and because the current DBs are just not playing that well in press.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ents-finalized

Pretty stoked about this schedule for next year.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...ents-finalized

Pretty stoked about this schedule for next year.
                          Yeah I like it a lot too. 3 extremely good tests against the 49ers, Ravens, and Texans but for the most part should be a schedule that they can run through pretty easily for 12 or more wins.

Comment

• 1 good team on the road. That could be another 12+ win season.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Add another WR who actually makes plays and improve the defense and we're ready to roll in 2012 it seems.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Remember when the Jets were taking over the AFC East? Yeah, neither do I.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information