Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Apparently Brady wasn't seen at practice today. Participation report out in a bit. Hopefully there isn't anything funny going on, but it's sort of strange.

    Edit:

    Brady thing is out. Left shoulder injury.

    EDIT 2:

    More concerning from an availability standpoint; Solder and Hernandez were limited with concussions.
    God dammit. That goal line rushing play is looking worse and worse.

    Comment


    • Eh I feel it's just precautionary, especially with Brady because he's been missing practices for a few weeks now and he looked fine last weekend.


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Eh I feel it's just precautionary, especially with Brady because he's been missing practices for a few weeks now and he looked fine last weekend.
        Probably right, but concussions do worry me. Even if the player 'feels' good, sometimes they may be held out
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

        Mobility > Accuracy

        Comment


        • They can't practice if they haven't been cleared for concussion related symptoms ... still yeah that's a little worrisome.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Blackluck View Post
            They can't practice if they haven't been cleared for concussion related symptoms ... still yeah that's a little worrisome.
            Depends on the concussion. They could be allowed non-contact drills etc.
            Breed's QB Philosophy:
            Originally posted by Breed
            At the end of the day...

            Mobility > Accuracy

            Comment


            • Ehhhh... I'm not liking this concussion talk. Hopefully it's nothing.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

              Comment


              • I'm willing to bet that they both play. They wouldn't be practicing if they weren't. It's not good to hear though and it defiantly causes some pause.

                Brady will obviously play, but it's not good to hear about anyone missing practice leading up to a do or die situation from a preparation standpoint. But if there's anyone who it won't phase, it will be Brady.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...xpert-on-gronk

                  Obviously espn and all but ****.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • They had another medical expert earlier who was a lot more optimistic. It is what it is. Gronk is more of a stationary target in this game. I wouldn't expect him to be busting 40+ yard plays, but he should be effective as a blocker and as a down field target just because of his size and hands.

                    R.I.P. Junior Seau

                    Comment


                    • That guy's a ******. They're all retards.

                      They play up this **** because they don't have any other stories that aren't worn out. Then when he does come out and play great (because he's fine), they'll have that story to wear out until their draft season starts.

                      Comment


                      • I wonder what the story would be if it weren't Gronk's ankle...
                        **** her in da *****!

                        Comment


                        • Brandon Spikes is an idiot


                          Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                          Comment





                          • I watched that on TV, even though there wasn't really much to it. But that was pretty funny. At one point he was positioned directly next to a stern faced Belichick, which accented it all haha. Welker was wearing these funky red pants too.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • Just saw the team arrive in Indy. Gronk walking well, albeit with a boot.

                              This is exciting if not nerve wracking, hideous pink suit notwithstanding :)

                              How many thought this team would be in the SB this year? I really thought we would struggle to win a playoff game lol.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blackluck View Post
                                Just saw the team arrive in Indy. Gronk walking well, albeit with a boot.

                                This is exciting if not nerve wracking, hideous pink suit notwithstanding :)

                                How many thought this team would be in the SB this year? I really thought we would struggle to win a playoff game lol.
                                Well I did call it haha.
                                I love the pink suit TBH lol.
                                I've had a high ankle sprain before and Gronk will play. No chance he's at 100% but if he's needled up and taped well he can be effective.
                                Breed's QB Philosophy:
                                Originally posted by Breed
                                At the end of the day...

                                Mobility > Accuracy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information