Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ankle sprains aren't terrible. I had one earlier this past year. The thing that sucks about them are how easily it is to resprain them, one wrong cut or tackle and it feels like it's sprain again.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Isn't a "high ankle sprain" more of a knee thing, though?

Comment

• That's a high ankle sprain.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Welker's red pants and blue jacket...

Tiquan Underwood...
          Last edited by descendency; 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Word is Vollmer could play in the Super Bowl. I certainly wouldn't start him and potentially create some communication problems, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having the flexibility to use him in certain situations.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Word is Vollmer could play in the Super Bowl. I certainly wouldn't start him and potentially create some communication problems, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to having the flexibility to use him in certain situations.
              I like the thought of having him back in case Solder has some problems with Tuck. I feel like a healthy Vollmer is a great matchup physically vs. Tuck, but unfortunately he's not back to 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Welker's red pants and blue jacket...

Don't forget the MOLEST-stache
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• High ankle sprains can go either way (this is not from someone with a medical background but rather a [frequent] history of ankle sprains and other injuries). They can be mild and back in a week or 2, or they can be more serious and take upwards of 2 months to get back to normal. He does have world class trainers and training facilities to help, but only time will tell.

Personally, I think there is no way he does not play if he was walking in a boot like that. The real question is how effective he will be, but Gronk is a big happy go lucky kind of guy, and to me seems like the kind of player who can play through almost anything.
                  Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• A few thoughts:
                    * Nate Solder and Sebastian Vollmer both played TE in college before converting to LT. Both could be goal line threats.
                    * Ochocinco is criticized for only having 15 catches, but where has Deion Branch been lately?
                    * If NE wants to win, they need to do 3 things better: effectively use their outside receivers, run the ball, and play better zone pass defense.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Don't forget Welker. Welker started the season out blazing, but he's been largely ineffective down the stretch. In the past three games, he's averaged about 50 yards for well under 10 a catch and only has one touchdown. He's been a non-factor in a lot of these games and really for what feels like the back half of the year. It's been awhile since he's really gone off and even longer since he's done it in a spot that matters.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Welker has been that bad? Wow. Kind of surprising. I think that's more about how the outside presence has basically died, though.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Did EE survive the superbowl? I havent seen him since.
                          Breed's QB Philosophy:
                          Originally posted by Breed
                          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                            Did EE survive the superbowl? I havent seen him since.
                            I think he might be taking a sabbatical. I think his blood pressure hit extremely unhealthy levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                              I think he might be taking a sabbatical. I think his blood pressure hit extremely unhealthy levels.
                              It's understandable, I was the same way after the 2007 loss, I didn't post for almost a year. He'll be back I'm sure around draft time. I'm dealing with this loss alot better than the last one, basically because A. this team did not deserve to make it that far in the season and we were lucky to enjoy the ride as long as we did and B. yeah it sucks we lost but we could of had it, had we made another play or two, thats the way things go. The Giants were the much better team and BB coached a hell of a game, to the point where one catch makes the difference. It's something that needs to be addressed in free agency or the draft and luckily not only do we have a cupcake schedule this up coming year, we have the picks and money to make enough moves to get back to the super bowl if BB finally decides to use them. The fanbases of the almost every other team would kill to have the success we have had since the start of the twenty first century, so I feel lucky we even made it that far. That said, I understand why people would need a break after that loss. EE is an awesome poster, I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis
                                Randy again, eh?
                                He knows the system.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information