X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
    He knows the system.
    He has chemistry with Tom.

Yeah, we could go on like this, no doubt. The problem is that Randy is done. He didn't find a home last year and that's pretty telling.

Still, I would not object, as long as it's not Randy and nobody else this offseason.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Ehhhh I think the problem was he was selective. He stated he would only play for a handful of teams and there were even stories out saying the Pats offered him a one year deal last year but he wanted at least two. Either way bring him in for training camp and see what he has and if he works in the offense with Brady and if not cut him loose. He can't be any worse or more expensive than Ocho was, in fact this would have been a much better pickup than Ocho was last season to be honest.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just read that Marcus Cannon will be considered as a tackle going forward, not as a guard. That really puts OG on the map in this draft. Kevin Zeitler suddenly became a real option for us at 48...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Just read that Marcus Cannon will be considered as a tackle going forward, not as a guard. That really puts OG on the map in this draft. Kevin Zeitler suddenly became a real option for us at 48...
          Yeah definitely but if Waters comes back BB may decide to think of it as more of a mid round need. Or alternatively, the Pats made use of Dan Connolly's terrific athleticism on pull blocks when he played OG and without a doubt the best OG prospect at pulling and blocking on the move could be had ten spots up in the first round in DeCastro.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Yeah, DeCastro was my first thought. I just don't see BB selecting a guard in the top 20... Never going to happen. I like Connolly, but I don't think he has the strength needed. He's a great backup, but he's not a good starter. I want us to build an absolutely dominating OL so we can become a smash mouth football team in the twilight of Brady's career so he will have a chance of getting a ring or two more.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Yeah, DeCastro was my first thought. I just don't see BB selecting a guard in the top 20... Never going to happen. I like Connolly, but I don't think he has the strength needed. He's a great backup, but he's not a good starter. I want us to build an absolutely dominating OL so we can become a smash mouth football team in the twilight of Brady's career so he will have a chance of getting a ring or two more.
              Yeah Connolly's a better OC anyway. I am never against taking offensive linemen high in the draft. There is nothing worse than watching teams with a good pass rush absolutely dominate us. Our offensive line this year was pretty damn good. We lost the Superbowl because we didn't have any WRs who could make a play not because the amazing Giants pass rush

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Exactly. I just want to clarify that I wouldn't mind taking a guard in the top 20, I just don't think BB would ever do that. Getting DeCastro to play opposite of Mankins would be the sex..

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones
                  Antwaun Molden just signed with the Giants. Apparenlty that below-average ship has sailed.
                  Repleshing the secondary with below average DBs is just two weeks away.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't post.

Girding myself for another disappointing draft. I keep hearing "with the 27th pick the New England Patriots select Alfonso Denard, CB, Nebraska." The voice is Paul Taglibue though, so maybe it's just the anticipation getting out of control.

Edit: Interesting draft Q&A with Nawrocki Check out the thoughts on Hightower (this has nothing to do with DBs, really, but thought I'd add some content to this post.)
                  Last edited by Blackluck; 04-12-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• After hearing that the Pats and Welker are not making progress towards a new contract, does anyone else see his departure being more likely come draft time? Really would like to see them pull the trigger on a trade.

How much of an upgrade would Y.Bell be to this secondary?

Also starting to really sour on Upshaw after hearing about his Combine/Pro Day numbers and Wonderlic score, and not sure how he would fit in BB scheme. I'm really not a fan of Barron either. I am all about Cox, Kuechly, C. Johnson, H. Smith as Draft Day gets closer.

Anyone expect any team(s) trading out of the 12-18 spot that dislike the value in that area?

Comment

• I would be hesitant to trade Welker unless we were getting a young WR in the draft or trading for Wallace which i don't think were going to do.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We've signed Koppen. I guess we can forget about Konz.

Comment

We've signed Koppen. I guess we can forget about Konz.
                          Good. Just because he's the best center in the draft doesn't mean he's worth where he's going to be drafted.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Tony Jefferson article:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/...tml#more-18378

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye

Comment

• I'm really upset about the performance of the front 7 tonight. Wilfork was dominated by Yanda, and they got no pressure at all. Yes, the officials sucked, but the team needed to get it together defensively. McCourty sucks, he's really terrible. 2 dropped interceptions, and got beat deep multiple times. God this is awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information