Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, he looked real sexy (despite it only being like three plays haha). Probably because its been awhile since weve seen a DB play good man on man coverage on this team. Really would be huge if he panned out for us. Tavon did an alright job from what I could tell too.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg
      I think you're overthinking the Seattle game. The Pats don't need to do anything special or specific to beat that team.
      They have a better defense and significantly better running game than Arizona. As long as Wilson doesn't crap the bed, Seattle will definitely be able to keep it a close game.

Comment

• Their defense scares me more than any defense has in awhile. Conversely I feel the exact opposite about their offense. It's just impossible to simulate how big and physical their defensive backs are, and Earl Thomas is probably the best safety in the entire league. They're able to put some serious size up front with Mebane, Branch, and Bryant, so it's going to be extremely tough sledding in the run game. They're also incredibly good in press coverage with Sherman and Browner. We're going to need to be very clever play calling wise to isolate some of our quicker players in open space against their lanky corners. What they have in size we're going to have to counteract with agility. We're also going to need to bunch our receivers so that they can get some free releases. Also, Gronk needs to get the better of Chancellor and Thomas. Their whole team is physical, but Gronk is still the most physical guy on the field and he needs to play like it.

Also, we need consistent tackling to take down beast mode.

Comment

I think you're overthinking the Seattle game. The Pats don't need to do anything special or specific to beat that team.

Good luck Pats fans. There's a chance of rain for tommrow's game. Negates some no huddle and running game advantages for you but makes Brady even stronger. Hawks may be better of punting on 3rd down.

Comment

• Patriots/Seahawks preview is up:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/...-week-six.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              Nice write up. Wilson's ability to break contain, is going to be frustrating to watch.
              I'm hoping to see some more Spikes blitzes as they seem to be very effective.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

But... the Patriots are 0-2 against teams with bird mascots.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• klsjdflakjdf;lajksdf;lajksdf;ajksdf;lakjdf;lajksdf ;ladjkf;lkj
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Jets scare me next week....looked good today vs. Indy.

Never know what kind of confidence the NY assholes will have.

Hope we can finally come out and just blow the Jets out of the water.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Least Clutch Team Ever!

Comment

• Well...that blew

Comment

• Is it too soon to call it like it is yet? Brady just isn't a clutch QB anymore. It sucks because we have so many fond memories of him winning down the stretch for us, but he's been pitiful in that area recently.

Comment

• 0-3 against bird teams. 3-0 against nonbird teams.

The Jets could break either way (some people call Jets "birds")
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                              Least Clutch Team Ever!
                              This, and whats worse is we all have been bitching about our offense failing us when we need in the 4th. Its just such a ******* familiar story to watch unfold. We go up big, allow teams to come back and then all of a sudden in the 4th, after we were able to score at will in the first half, can't pick up a ******* first down. This team is too talented to be losing games like this, especially with this schedule.

Also I missed the entire game and only caught the last few minutes of it on the radio as I was driving back from a trip to DC. Anyone have any major pointers to share with me on what wasn't evident from a cell phone lol.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I thought they played really well (not elite, but good enough) the first 3 quarters or so. When it was 20-10 for a while, the defense wasn't giving up a lot of anything.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information