Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we can get a good rotation going for the DL a current weakness can turn into a strength. We also don't know what we have in Armstad.

In other news McDaniels has been given permission to interview with the Browns. A little surprised, but there is the Lombardi relationship. I do like him as OC.

Comment

• I hope he stays. I don't see that being a good job for him, and it'd really suck to have to find another OC at this point. The Pats were lucky he was available when BOB left.

Comment

• Happy new year you guys!!!

<3 you all!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Just wanted to say that based on what he's done so far, Sealver Siliga is the truth.

Comment

• Looking through some of the snap counts for players recently what worries me the most is the amount of snaps Chandler Jones and Nink are playing. They now own the #1 and #2 snap counts for defenders in history I believe.

We gotta hope Buchanan develops and helps the rotation and we get rid of Bequette. I see no reason why he takes up a roster spot. He basically has handicapped the Pats one player each year.

With the amount of needs we have it is worrying that we will also need to find a rotational pass rusher next year.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• They'll just bring Andre Carter back again.

I'm so glad the Pats don't play this weekend.

Comment

• I think the answer to the DE question lies on our roster already. Hightower and Collins both have DE size and Beauharnais/Fletcher were both accomplished pass rushers in college with their hands in the dirt.

With Mayo back and maybe some progression from Ebner/Wilson/Harmon/Ryan in a money type role I think we'll be able to mix up the DE spot better next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmarq83 View Post
                  I think the answer to the DE question lies on our roster already. Hightower and Collins both have DE size and Beauharnais/Fletcher were both accomplished pass rushers in college with their hands in the dirt.

With Mayo back and maybe some progression from Ebner/Wilson/Harmon/Ryan in a money type role I think we'll be able to mix up the DE spot better next season.
                  That would be the hope. With a full compliment of guys you have experience rushing and setting the edge.

I would like to see more examples in a 34 base with Chandler, Nink, Collins and Hightower on the field at the same time. Really, the only one without much experience dropping is Jones, who in a pinch could also play 5 technique and keep Mayo there, who is also a really good blitzer.

I want to see more pass rushing opportunities for Collins. I really think this guy could be a stud.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Collins has impressed me, especially as a pretty anti collins guy coming in when we drafted him.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      Looking through some of the snap counts for players recently what worries me the most is the amount of snaps Chandler Jones and Nink are playing. They now own the #1 and #2 snap counts for defenders in history I believe.

We gotta hope Buchanan develops and helps the rotation and we get rid of Bequette. I see no reason why he takes up a roster spot. He basically has handicapped the Pats one player each year.

With the amount of needs we have it is worrying that we will also need to find a rotational pass rusher next year.
                      Where do you go to get snap count stats?

Comment

• Also Boyce is out for the playoffs and they resigned Austin Collie for the third time this season.

Comment

• Jarius Byrd isn't expected to return to the Bills and isn't likely to be franchised. Cost would be a concern, but he'd be a nice addition.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I can't see it happening, too much dough. He is a beast and I would love him on the team though.

Comment

• With Byrd it's a question of value added. I don't see him adding enough value, or adding a tangible enough dimension above McCourty to make it worth it, considering the 2 are comparable players. If we're going to go big on a defensive player, I see Melton or Starks adding the most to the unit. I've always had an affinity for Jason Worlids too, but id be very wary of giving him a big contract. His getoff from his stance is so good, I feel like he'd be a good change of pace rusher from Jones and Ninkovich. Plus he's scheme diverse. I just worry that he's going to get a Kruger like overpayment.

Comment

• Orakpo tagged.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information