Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah being reported all over the place right now. Expected to be over the picks and fine, and potentailly lessening brady's suspension so long as hes willing to drop the appeal. If we get that first pick back, anything else is gravy.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      Is this a real thing?
      Of course it is. Now that both sides look totally idiotic, they'll work towards doing what they should have done in the first place.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        Of course it is. Now that both sides look totally idiotic, they'll work towards doing what they should have done in the first place.
        If they retract those punishments, this entire thing will be one of the biggest jokes Ive ever seen. What a ******* **** show.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Weird situation. Was the NFL bluffing the whole time and then just folding like a house of cards when the Pats and Brady actually started lawyering up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            If they retract those punishments, this entire thing will be one of the biggest jokes Ive ever seen. What a ******* **** show.
            Honestly, it's already the biggest joke I've ever seen. I was spot on from the start: the NFL never gave a **** about this; the refs therefore didn't give a **** about this; nobody really bothered noting any actual pressures ever.

This is a total non story that has become THE BIG DEAL in several news cycles. It's moronic. At this point, I think it's most likely that McNally was given the task of ensuring there would never again be a 16 pound beachball due to ref's complete lack of attention to the psi levels of balls that they found to be low and then inflated. Whether that was by Jastremski via Brady directly/indirectly is up for debate.

Tough to argue the text below is about anything but psi. But the text (and all the 'damning' ones in that string) immediately follows the Jets game.

Jastremski: "Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done..." (Oct. 17, 2014)
            There's really only one reasonable explanation for a game day only employee discussing psi and having to "get them done" when his only non-nefarious task is to "schlep balls" as mentioned by the Pats legal team in emails to Wells.

Comment

• Good riddance to a stupid story. So, let's discuss something more enjoyable going forward.

How about that starting CB tandem?

Comment

• Stupid decision. We were just getting all the momentum to challenge this and we decide to say "na, were good". I couldn't care less if Brady gets his suspension reduced. I just want our first round ******* pick back.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  There's really only one reasonable explanation for a game day only employee discussing psi and having to "get them done" when his only non-nefarious task is to "schlep balls" as mentioned by the Pats legal team in emails to Wells.
                  "them" is supposedly his sister's season tickets, which he was put in charge of selling because she is sick or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    "them" is supposedly his sister's season tickets, which he was put in charge of selling because she is sick or something.
                    ahh. That's right, now I remember reading that. All of this stuff is completely idiotic. It's all irrelevant now. Kraft backing down ends it all as acceptance of guilt, plain and simple.

Comment

• If there is one news story line I wish I would never see again when I click "New England Patriots" on PFT (or on ESPN Boston... or anywhere else)... it's not even DeflateGate.

It's ******* waste of life, **** bag **** sucker Aaron Hernandez and how he's going to rot in a prison cell (until someone shanks his sorry ass) for the rest of his life. He could be a millionaire playing a game for work but instead he wanted to be a "gangbanger" with his great new "Lifetime Loyalty" tattoo (Bloods gang).

I just can't wait until he's the equivalent of Rae Carruth and no longer a stain on this great franchises good name.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• At least Hernandez wasn't living in the trunk of a car.

Comment

• http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...m_sports_pop_b

The interesting part:

Don’t tell me it’s because Tom Brady didn’t turn over his cell phone. ...
                          And here again, Goodell is practicing selective punishment. Brett Favre didn’t turn his cell over, either, in a far more unpalatable case over sexual harassment in the workplace. Know what Goodell gave him? A $50,000 fine. With no suspension.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Today I was listening to NFL Radio and a caller called in and called Jim (forget his last name) a "Brady apologist" to which he replied with a story (he personally witnessed) about one referee asking another "What are you doing to that? The ball has enough air in it already. Get it out of here."

But somehow it's the Patriots who ruined the integrity of the game by deflating a few balls.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Tim Wright released. Welp.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis
                                It was constantly crashing so most jumped ship rather than go down with it.
                                Where to? :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information