Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No you would owe Stall worth 11 million, 8 million in Feb. 25, and after that you just keep on paying him. For that year.

Comment

• I have an inquiry...

The Pats drafted David Thomas (TE) in the 3rd RD of the 2006 Draft. When is his contract up? He's now I think the 3rd TE on the depth chart behind Ben Watson and Kyle Brady. When he was at Texas, he had a great connection with Vince Young and I believe that the Titans even tried to draft him but NE beat them to it. I was curious to know if he'd be on the FA market anytime soon. Thanks.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I have an inquiry...

The Pats drafted David Thomas (TE) in the 3rd RD of the 2006 Draft. When is his contract up? He's now I think the 3rd TE on the depth chart behind Ben Watson and Kyle Brady. When he was at Texas, he had a great connection with Vince Young and I believe that the Titans even tried to draft him but NE beat them to it. I was curious to know if he'd be on the FA market anytime soon. Thanks.
        Not sure how much longer he has left, but I would say 1-2 years at the most. He is actually on the IR right now. But, I think he is just another Ben Watson type, or at least the Pats see him like that. They usually use him in passing situation or in 3 TE sets. Brady is the usualy blocking TE, and Watson is our #1. I think he would blossom tho if he played in TEN with Vince Young. I would like to see him go there, but I am also happy with him in NE.

Comment

• Yeah, I figured he only had an original contract of 2-3 years. So if he's not a FA/released this season, then he'll probably do so next season. When he does enter the market, I do see the Titans going after him the hardest. The Pats should probably keep him, as he was a 1st Day pick and solid TE. But I don't know ya'lls cap situation after all the big FA's signed last offseason.

The Titans need a TE, and Thomas would seem like a perfect fit. I'd be ecstatic if he and Vince were reunited. They had a better connection than Young had with Sweed or Bo Scaife.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Its tough defending this team. I get neg rapped..2nd time this year. Help revive me PATRIOTS! :)

Comment

• Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had heard the pats reason for releasing Kareem Brown recently. I think it was becuase they recently picked someone up to take the place of the injured Colvin, but is that becuase they felt Brown couldn't handle it? Or was it because of that problem he had that caused him to be suspended by the team?

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• simply a numbers thing i believe. he hasn't been active at all this season. Troy Brown is back and he took his spot. Troy will atleast be active for special teams duty even if he can't crack the reciever rotation. Kareem was ok in preseason but he was a depth only guy for now. I think they hoped to sneak him on to the dev squad.

Comment

• Thanks bud. He sure seemed to have the size to play 3-4 DE and i generally put a lot of faith in the pats talent scouting, so I'll be curious to see how he turns out.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Well, guys I can honestly say that this game was one of the best Patriots games Ive seen. This is vintage NE and vintage Brady and Bellichek. The way they came back in the end as great.

I am sick of excuses from Ravens fans and other NFL fan who hate. NE stepped up when they needed to and they made the plays they needed to make. Baltimore crumbled at the end. You know how they say it:

"Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose."

Comment

• gg guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                        Well, guys I can honestly say that this game was one of the best Patriots games Ive seen. This is vintage NE and vintage Brady and Bellichek. The way they came back in the end as great.

I am sick of excuses from Ravens fans and other NFL fan who hate. NE stepped up when they needed to and they made the plays they needed to make. Baltimore crumbled at the end. You know how they say it:

"Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose."
                        You failed to convert three 4th Down plays and the TD should have been nullified.

You are better than the Ravens but to say "you made the plays" is a stretch by any reasonable measure.

Zebras handed you the opportunities and EVENTUALLY you cashed one in .... and even that was debatable.

Zebras also called to Penalties on Scott when one would do.... the yardage made a difference in the end.

Good luck but a little more intellecutal honesty would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
                          Zebras also called to Penalties on Scott when one would do.... the yardage made a difference in the end.

How do you figure this? They had already called an unsportsmanlike penalty on Scott before he picked it up and fired it into the stands. Are you saying they shouldn't have called the throwing of the official's flag into the stands a penalty? That's laughable.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
                            You failed to convert three 4th Down plays and the TD should have been nullified.

You are better than the Ravens but to say "you made the plays" is a stretch by any reasonable measure.

Zebras handed you the opportunities and EVENTUALLY you cashed one in .... and even that was debatable.

I said we made the plays that we needed to make. Please read it first.

The refs didnt hand us the game. Because in fact, Im not sure if you watched the same game as me, but it wasnt the ref who held Ben Watson, and it wasnt the ref who drew the unsportsmanlike penalties. Come on now. Lets be realistic.

Bart Scott got al his flags because he kept going. He got one flag, then another for throwing the flag into the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                              I said we made the plays that we needed to make. Please read it first.

The refs didnt hand us the game. Because in fact, Im not sure if you watched the same game as me, but it wasnt the ref who held Ben Watson, and it wasnt the ref who drew the unsportsmanlike penalties. Come on now. Lets be realistic.

Bart Scott got al his flags because he kept going. He got one flag, then another for throwing the flag into the crowd.
                              The Refs made five (5) consecutive calls to favor the Pats in the final drive of the game.

The probability of getting 5 straight heads is 3.1%. Refs gave the Pats five straight "PICK'EM" type calls.

Anyone of those calls could have gone the other way and resulted in a loss.

To boot, the INT and the Reed fumble which evaporated 6 points.

Errr uh, sorry you where given the game.

It happens sometimes that you get to pick the someone else's Benjamins off the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                                How do you figure this? They had already called an unsportsmanlike penalty on Scott before he picked it up and fired it into the stands. Are you saying they shouldn't have called the throwing of the official's flag into the stands a penalty? That's laughable.
                                Well, fact is the REFs made themselves the talk of ESPN today.

That happens when they forget what they are there to do.

So, yes, one "Unsportsman like" was enuff given the situation and the clearly biased series of calls made.

Again, the Pats did not get one call --- they got 5 to win the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information