This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
    Well, fact is the REFs made themselves the talk of ESPN today.

That happens when they forget what they are there to do.

So, yes, one "Unsportsman like" was enuff given the situation and the clearly biased series of calls made.

Again, the Pats did not get one call --- they got 5 to win the game.
    Wait, let me get this straight, so after getting an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, Bart Scott should be allowed to pick up the flag and chuck it into the stands? LMFAO. You might be the biggest clown on this message board. Not even Raven fans would agree with you.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Are you at all worried about the two consecutive weeks of sub par pass protection by the pats? (its the best in the league so sub par is better than a lot of others but still it could become an issue) I think considering the amount they pass (avg 40 times a game) the OL may continue to slip bc pass blocking unlike run blocking is much more wearing and brings up an argument like that of hard training camps wearing out players. Considering the OL is probably the most important (allbeit underrated) part of the Patriots its worth thinking about. I just think Belichick would know to mix in the run a little more so there must be a reason (maroneys health? morris out? whatever) Just wanted to know what you all thought about this.
      QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• what ever happened to Jay?

Comment

• Jay has left the building it appears. A good Boston fan, missed by all.

Yes, I for one am concerned at the overall performance the last few weeks. I think part of that is the high level that they were executing in all phases, the weather, and the opponents all gearing up to be the team to stop them. I do hope for a more balanced attak. BB knows that you can't win in cold weather sites without the ability to control the clock and keep your defence off the field.

I think we have seen the last of the pass happiness. I hope the focus is truly on the Superbowl and the whole undefeated thing is secondary. We beat a team or two in the past (Colts, Rams) that we are beginning to resemble....

Comment

• I really liked how the defense played today, they showed a lot more intensity then in the previous two games.

Comment

• Thanks for punking the Steelers today. I can't stand them and their fanbase. It was great fun watching you dominate them all game. Hope you guys go undefeated. I have mad respect for greatness.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
                Jay has left the building it appears. A good Boston fan, missed by all.

Yes, I for one am concerned at the overall performance the last few weeks. I think part of that is the high level that they were executing in all phases, the weather, and the opponents all gearing up to be the team to stop them. I do hope for a more balanced attak. BB knows that you can't win in cold weather sites without the ability to control the clock and keep your defence off the field.

I think we have seen the last of the pass happiness. I hope the focus is truly on the Superbowl and the whole undefeated thing is secondary. We beat a team or two in the past (Colts, Rams) that we are beginning to resemble....
                I was thinking the same exact thing. When the pats beat the Rams, the Rams were the greatest show on turf. A team that basically employed two tide end sets and just let bruce and holt run around and warner found them. Granted, they had a rushing game in marshal faulk, but he was also utilized a lot in the pass game (that man could do everything, one of my favorite players of all time). Also, the colts were the big air show when the pats won the superbowl the few times. And now it seems as though the Colts have turned into the pats of old; well sort of, they play a different style defense, but execute it very well and they can also run the ball with the best of them. Now, I am not at all saying that the pats are going to lose, becuase its foolish to bet against them right now, but it seems as though the colts have sort of become the old pats who can run the ball down someones throat and still throw the ball, where the pats seem to be the more one dimensional team. It seems that a possible upset is looming in the background. Regardless, it'll be a great game if they meet up again thats for sure.

I also wanted to ask what the feeling is on randall gaay. I know that he is going to be a free agent at the end of this year, but i wasn't sure if the team was looking to resign him or not?

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• IF he wants big money he will need to find it elsewhere because he is a serviceable part, not worth big money. I hope the Pats can get back to a more balanced attack. The Steelers had the ball for the majority of the 1st half and were behind by one. I would sleep better at night knowing we hadn't completely lost the ability to control the ball and the clock.

Comment

• The patriots are a team full of cheaters and they are going to lose tomorrow against Jacksonville

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                      The patriots are a team full of cheaters and they are going to lose tomorrow against Jacksonville
                      At least we have Tom Brady, and no Tarvaris Jackson.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
                      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

• Good game guys. I'm in the vast minority and will be rooting for you to keep perfect.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I would love to see the Cowboys win the big one. However, I also would love to see a completely perfect season. I, and I cant beleive I am saying this, am somewhat cheering for you guys.

If it came down to it, I root for the Cowboys. But there is no other team I would like to see win it more.

By the way, Brady is absolutely rediculous. I still cant beleive what I watched today. The Jags gave yall hell. I really thought the Jags played very good, and would be proud of the way they played if I was one of their fans. But Jack Del Rio said it best. They just dont have the talent to compete with the Patriots.

That was an amazing game. Just to watch Brady do what he does is incredible. One day in the distant future I will be comparing Brady to the great quarterback of that time. But they wont compare. He is at another level.

Soak it up, Pats fans. He is one of the great ones. And he wont be around for ever. You are watching greatness.
                          I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• Ya, I thought Brady played a pretty dam good game. I think he proved that he doesnt need Moss, and doesnt lock on to Moss. The run game was pretty good and also helped.

Before the SD and IND game, I gave SD no chance. I wasnt sold on Rivers at all, but I dont know what to expect now with him hurt and LT hurt, along with Gates. Going to be interesting, but I wont sell them short this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                              The patriots are a team full of cheaters and they are going to lose tomorrow against Jacksonville
                              If I got a ticket for jaywalking would you call me a criminal? Think about that for a few and consider how ******** you sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                                Ya, I thought Brady played a pretty dam good game. I think he proved that he doesnt need Moss, and doesnt lock on to Moss. The run game was pretty good and also helped.
                                Definitely did not prove that t all considering Moss was drawing coverage away from the other WRs who got wide open all night. Moss also made the opening 4th down conversion, which looking back was quite clutch and necceary for the Pats to win the way they did by dictating the pace and style of the game. Brady is having a ridiculous season but wo randy moss he's having a normal year...there's a reason Moss caught close to 50&#37; of Brady's TD throws and almost 1/3 of his passing yardage. He;s the best and most dangerous WR in football. Only 2 teams have gone 15-1 or better in the regular season in the past 10 years both had the common denominator of Randy Moss. Tom Brady and what he needs is not the same as or even akin to what the Patriots as a team need and yes they need Randy Moss to be this good and win out in the playoffs (remember reche caldwell)

Of course the run game helped and I believe the people you are trying to praise but dont realize it is the offensive line. They are easily the best in football and after the opening play gave up 2 hurries the rest of the way. They are the REAL reason Brady's season is this amazing (and in line with that Moss' season) wo that time Brady doesnt stand back in the pocket thinking about gisell and then go oh okay throw it as far as I can anywhere on the field and Randy will come down with it...oh ok...TOUCHDOWN TOM BRADY TO RANDY MOSS

MVPs of the Patriots: Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Stephen Neal, Nick Kaczur.

Quote from the Boston Globe December 27th, 2004
                                "Give credit to the musclemen up front who made life easy for two of the team's marquee players."

If the same hasn't held true throughout the Patriots dynasty I don't know what games you're watching...Congrats on the win good luck with San Diego.
                                Last edited by hcbrad08; 01-13-2008, 08:04 PM.
                                QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information