X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay man, 'You Back ! Nice....

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Guys, everoyne on this site makes me laugh. We have all seen how people come into this forum, The Patriots Forum, and talks **** about us. I just made a "Dear Patrick Crayton" thread, and it gets closed right away and people begin to ***** about it. Are you kidding me? Am I missing something? I mean, didnt people openly make threads doing nothing but disrepsecting the best team of all time (arguably)? Either way, doesnt make me mad, just makes me laugh. I love how stupid and inconsiderate people are on this site.

Comment

• People are blinded by the fact that sports history is being made with a team that really is superior right now. They are going to let their jealously come out at all costs rather than to accept the fact that this Patriots team is special. The fact of the matter is that "Spygate" is over and done with, people need to move forward and realize that what the Patriots are doing should be looked upon as unbelievable. They should not look upon them with shame and scorn. What is being done right now is something that may never happen again in our lifetimes. I am truly grateful for the season that the Patriots have had thus far. This season should be remembered forever for the accomplishments, records, and legacies that have been created.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
          People are blinded by the fact that sports history is being made with a team that really is superior right now. They are going to let their jealously come out at all costs rather than to accept the fact that this Patriots team is special. The fact of the matter is that "Spygate" is over and done with, people need to move forward and realize that what the Patriots are doing should be looked upon as unbelievable. They should not look upon them with shame and scorn. What is being done right now is something that may never happen again in our lifetimes. I am truly grateful for the season that the Patriots have had thus far. This season should be remembered forever for the accomplishments, records, and legacies that have been created.
          If I was able to give out anymore rep, I would definately give it you for this post. Mad respects for you. Especially this coming from a non-Pats fan.
          Thanks for the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            If I was able to give out anymore rep, I would definately give it you for this post. Mad respects for you. Especially this coming from a non-Pats fan.
            Thanks for the post.
            Actually I am a huge Patriots fan, but thanks for the kind words. I have been a fan since the 1991 season. I can still remember when I got my first Drew Bledsoe jersey for Christmas when I was a kid.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
              Actually I am a huge Patriots fan, but thanks for the kind words. I have been a fan since the 1991 season. I can still remember when I got my first Drew Bledsoe jersey for Christmas when I was a kid.
              haha. Much respects. I remember getting a Robert Edwards jersey a while back. Man, sucks what happened to him, but he was doing allright in the CFL the past couple of years. So, you never know if he gets another shot.

I mean, people just love to hate the Patriots. Any thing they can nag on them about, they will. And they will make the biggest deal out of it. I did what I did as a joke, and people went nuts. It shows exactly the type of people they are.

Comment

• How can they not be jealous? Seriously. I am jealous. The pats are not my team, but I cant help but love what they have done.

Being jealous is ok. It is cool to watch someone make history. Im not a fan of horse racing, but I was pulling for Barbaro and Smarty Jones. I wasnt a fan, but wanted to see history.

Plus, most of what they have they got in the draft. That is what I think is so cool. They put a few pieces in place through free agency, that is true. But they do well in the draft.

I am pulling for the Giants (so I can say my 'boys lost to the NFC champs), but I want the pats to win it all. So I can tell people years from now that I watched it happen.
                I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• No link yet but a friend of mine from Lowell said Willie Andrews just got pinched in Lowell, apparently its for possession.

Comment

• Alright, the season started today and we had a pretty unimpressive 17-10 win over KC. The big news is Brady going down with a knee injury. He was walking around so he should be OK, but it is a scare and what all Pats fans fear. Cassell did suprisingly very well which is reassurring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Alright, the season started today and we had a pretty unimpressive 17-10 win over KC. The big news is Brady going down with a knee injury. He was walking around so he should be OK, but it is a scare and what all Pats fans fear. Cassell did suprisingly very well which is reassurring.
                      I dont want to be the bear of bad news, but Yahoo has reported he is going to miss the remainder of the season.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Yeah, unfortunately he'd done. It appears to be an ACL injury. Let's hope it's not that serious.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• My original thought of the severity of the injury was way off, this blows. Hopefully someone will step up.

Comment

• My first thought when I saw it live was "**** - he's done for the season."

Sucks - no matter what team it is, but even more when it's the team you like best. ;)

Time to see how the rest of the team responds. The schedule is cushy enough that the division title should still be secure, but there's a whole lot of games to be played w/o Brady.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Yeah, but I feel Matt Cassel. He reminds me of Brady in 2001, the way he ought to play, except with a much better supporting cast.

Expect a 11-5 or 10-6 season non-withstanding Brady's injury.

Comment

• Cassell played very well against a tough Jets defense. He didn't make any costly mistakes and was helped out by a solid game by the defense. Our pass protection was awful, if we can get Cassell some time he will be a lot more comfortable back there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information