Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support playing the starters. Always have, always will.

Losing Welker sucks but he wasn't even hit. That's the type of thing that can happen in practice, game, or anywhere else (that he's making a football move . . . lol.)

His loss will hurt our chances in the playoffs but not as bad as the terrible defense we're fielding week to week. I still can't figure out how this team is ranked so high defensively.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• It was a freak injury. Can't blame anyone for that. Should he specifically been scratched? Maybe. But whatever. We move forward. Sam Aiken and Edelman have to step up in a HUGE way. Moss does as well. We've been using him for more than the deep ball ever since the Carolina game, maybe that helps sustain the hit a bit.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I cant be upset at the coaches for playing him given the circumstances, its just something I wished happen now that he got injured, I'm just being silly. However now that welker is likely out for a good amount of time ( some say he might not be ready for the start of the season next year) while his return to where he was even, is questionable, what are the chances we go for a receiver in the draft or through free agency. I would love to see us go for Marshall, give him a fresh start (hopefully we can clean up the off field issues) with all that has happened in Denver this year. Moss is 33, Welker might not return to what he was, this is starting to worry me. I dont want to see Brady throwing to a bunch of bums like in 2006. Thoughts?

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          I cant be upset at the coaches for playing him given the circumstances, its just something I wished happen now that he got injured, I'm just being silly. However now that welker is likely out for a good amount of time ( some say he might not be ready for the start of the season next year) while his return to where he was even, is questionable, what are the chances we go for a receiver in the draft or through free agency. I would love to see us go for Marshall, give him a fresh start (hopefully we can clean up the off field issues) with all that has happened in Denver this year. Moss is 33, Welker might not return to what he was, this is starting to worry me. I dont want to see Brady throwing to a bunch of bums like in 2006. Thoughts?
          I agree, but I don't want Marshall. I think he's a lockerroom cancer. Give me a rookie any day! Arrelious Benn, Dezmon Briscoe, Golden Tate, Jordan Shipley... The draft is loaded with talent this year, let's take advantage and get some cheap players who'll perform very well.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
            I agree, but I don't want Marshall. I think he's a lockerroom cancer. Give me a rookie any day! Arrelious Benn, Dezmon Briscoe, Golden Tate, Jordan Shipley... The draft is loaded with talent this year, let's take advantage and get some cheap players who'll perform very well.
            Meh, people say that about all the players we bring in, Moss, Dillon, Merriweather, they seem to understand we dont need them to win so they better get on board with how we run things or go play for a **** team. I dont think Marshall would misbehave with BB calling the shots.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Moss and Dillon were the way they were because they were on bad teams. Marshall is the way he is because he is the way he is... Marshall's been like this on good teams. Kinda like Terrell Owens (but worse).

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Moss and Dillon were the way they were because they were on bad teams. Marshall is the way he is because he is the way he is... Marshall's been like this on good teams. Kinda like Terrell Owens (but worse).
                Brandon Marshall has only been on the Broncos, and for four years, which have been anything but good for Denver.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The big time, impact wide receiver will come in two years with the Raiders draft pick. Not even thinking about Welker not being ready for next year. We see guys come back from injuries like that in an offseason all the time these days.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm starting to think if the Pats can get someone like Benn or Tate in the second or someone in free agency then they should. Assuming the Raiders bomb again next year I'd love the Pats to take Patrick Peterson and pair him with Butler and have Wilhite at nickel.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• If we can get Golden Tate after getting a couple linebackers, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.
                      Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yup . . . just like that WR becomes a need . . . Golden & Brandon as bookend "Tates"

I could deal with that.

Comment

• They could be the Tate-riots
                          Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

• What picks do we have in the second round? Are any high up?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• 12 - 44th overall - New England - from Jacksonville

15 - 47th overall - New England - from Tennessee

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                12 - 44th overall - New England - from Jacksonville

15 - 47th overall - New England - from Tennessee
                                Well thats not too shabby, dont we have another from Green bay if im not mistaken?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information