• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    My sig tells the perfect draft.
    I like FlyingElvis' better.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
      I like FlyingElvis' better.
      I'll second that

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
        I'll second that
        I'll 3rd that I guess

I don't like Tebow (For the Pats- I loved him in college though) and we drafted Brace last year. No need for Cody
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• ^I'd be happy with yours, too.

1- S.Kindle/J.Hughes/JPP - OLB
          2- V.Ducasse - OL
          2- B. Spikes - ILB
          2- J. Best - RB

2 linebackers in any combination would make it a good draft. Adding a OG/T and RB makes it great.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I WISH Best would last until the late second, put he'll pop a 4.3 out and rise.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• we'll see... its a long shot but its not unrealistic
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• ^Especially with the success teams have had over the last few years with 2nd day RBs.

At this point all mocks are guesses anyway. After the games and workouts we shall see . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• So some speculation stuff on ESPN rumors

- Patriots are interested in Karlos Dansby, but Mike Reiss isn't sure the Patriots are going to give a free agent big money when there might be a lockout.

- Patriots might trade one of its second rounders to the Cardinals for WR Aquan Boldin, but Reiss thinks the Patriots would rather get offensive firepower via the draft.

- Bill was very interested in Terrence Cody, asking Saban a bunch of questions from his abilities. Could he be brought in instead of signing Wilfork? Yikes

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                    So some speculation stuff on ESPN rumors

- Patriots are interested in Karlos Dansby, but Mike Reiss isn't sure the Patriots are going to give a free agent big money when there might be a lockout.

- Patriots might trade one of its second rounders to the Cardinals for WR Aquan Boldin, but Reiss thinks the Patriots would rather get offensive firepower via the draft.

- Bill was very interested in Terrence Cody, asking Saban a bunch of questions from his abilities. Could he be brought in instead of signing Wilfork? Yikes
                    -I'd rather go youth at OLB like we have almost everywhere else on defense.

-Boldin would be fine with me, as long as he doesnt command a ton of money.

-Eww, gross. Boo Cody!
                    Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• I wouldn't mind Boldin and Dansby at all.

Would love Dansby actually.
                      Dansby still has at least three or four good, productive years left in him. Granted, we all said that with Adalius Thomas too, but we've been looking for a free agent instant impact player at linebacker for years now. The thing to remember with him though is even though he can rush the passer, we would still need outside guys. Dansby can move around and that's nice, but he's better on the inside and would give us more value there.

Boldin would really make this offense explode again. We all love Wes Welker, but he catches too many passes. We're outright predictable at times. Putting him back in the slot and letting Moss and Boldin do work on the outside would bring us back up close to our 2007 offense.

Yeah, must agree with Bighurt about Cody. I don't want his titites anywhere near our team.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Someone needs to show BB this picture.

Seriously....

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• lmaoo wowww

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Boldin is too injury prone, but other then that i love him.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah I'm a huge Boldin fan and the thought of him with Moss and Welker is scary, but he gets hurt a lot. I wouldn't be opposed to that trade, but only if we get a pass rusher in the first and more defensive help with our other second rounders.

Cody could be a nice NT but the thought of losing Wilfork and drafting him sucks.

Dansby...yes please.

Comment

• We might spend a second rounder on a receiver anyway. Don't think we'll find one in that area anywhere near the caliber of player Boldin will be right away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information