No announcement yet.

Who will the Celtics draft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Garnett doesn't have 6 good years left. Al does, and more. I think their production will be very similar next year. Yeah, I hate the talk as well. I don't want to see Al and Gerald go. Not after all the work we put into them. I know that's kinda the Danny Ainge plan....but it's not worth it. What are we with Garnett? Nothing more than a second round knockout with two aging superstars.
    And no dhroy, we're not in need of a point guard. Rondo looked really, really good last year at times. He has to be more consistent, but he averaged 13/5 during the last month of the season.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I am starting to love the idea of Brewer or Horford being in Green. I could see us grabbing Jeff Green as well, those are the guys I would like to see us take.

Comment

I'm not all that sold on Jeff Green. Seems like a classic example of a guy that will just end up being solid.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I don't know, I would rather have Horford/Brewer/Wright, but I would take Green in a heartbeat over Noah/Jianlian. Green is just tempting to me because he has that complete package thing going for him.

Comment

I would take him over Noah(I would take one of the Olsen twins over Noah) but not Yi. Yi may be raw, but I think Jeff Green is a finished product. Not much upside left.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Turnover of the roster is what has killed this team for the last 2 decades. A little stability would go a long way. Trading the young talent as it is about to blossom is rediculous. How is it that you are hearing rumors of aquiring a guy (JOhnson) you let walk away for trash a few years back ? If you are making a move with this team it should be to draft player who does what no one on your team can do right now . Identify what "that " is and "who" fills that need. It may not be the #5 prospect, but if it makes your team better do it.

Or, be a seller and dump Pierce, go completely young and build a team that will be a title contender in 3-4 years. You have waited this long. Just stop fooling yourselves into thinking that there is any veteran deal that you can make that fixes this team.

Comment

Yeah, I don't like this trade either. But it looks like it's a done deal :(
                EDIT:We aren't doing it! Al's staying in Boston.
                Last edited by ElectricEye; 06-26-2007, 02:20 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information