Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL.com's Offseason update

http://nfl.com/news/story/10231895

It is a decent read and little summary of the Buc's off season thus far. No real surprises anywhere really as he pretty much sums up the Buc's weaknesses and strengths.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Another second-round choice, Arron Sears from Tennessee, will battle with Anthony Davis for the starting spot at left offensive guard.

I thought Petitgout was going LT and Sears would be moving to LG.
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
        Another second-round choice, Arron Sears from Tennessee, will battle with Anthony Davis for the starting spot at left offensive guard.

I thought Petitgout was going LT and Sears would be moving to LG.
        You are confusing me. Are you confused or agreeing with what that says?

Comment

Luke Petitgout Aaron Sears Dan Buenning Davin Joseph Jeremey Trueblood

Friends we have some hogs on both sides, perferable Caddy likes going to his left, and his left hand man will be as strong as his right hand mans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh View Post

Friends we have some hogs on both sides, perferable Caddy likes going to his left, and his left hand man will be as strong as his right hand mans.
            O man. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
              O man. I can't wait.
              Same here, Cadillac should be a pro bowler this year.

Comment

Same here, Cadillac should be a pro bowler this year.
                As long as his back problems don't come up, he's got this.

Comment

No I was disagreeing, I didn't know how to quote from an outisde article in this new update (should have just used quotations). I found it weird that the article said Davis & Sears would compete for LT instead of it being for Pet.

I doubt Cadillac will be a pro bowler. The line has alot of potential it is still very young and unproven. Even if the unit will become great they won't reach their best next season.
                  "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Phrost finally got banned, thank god.

Comment

I'm optimistic, but the o-line was supposed to improve last year, the year before, the year before that. Same story different off season.
                      "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                        I'm optimistic, but the o-line was supposed to improve last year, the year before, the year before that. Same story different off season.
                        Yeah, maybe the problem lays deeper than just the individual personnel and heavily involves offensive schemes and coaching...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          As long as his back problems don't come up, he's got this.
                          He has plenty of work to do, and he doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowler until he becomes a receiving threat IMO. Tiki retiring frees up a spot, though...

Glad to see you gone Phrost, nonetheless. All thanks go to Ward & JBond, so give them your rep 24cadillac24...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            He has plenty of work to do, and he doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowler until he becomes a receiving threat IMO. Tiki retiring frees up a spot, though...

Glad to see you gone Phrost, nonetheless. All thanks go to Ward & JBond, so give them your rep 24cadillac24...
                            True, but do you really expect him to outperform guys like Jackson, Gore and Westbrook? I don't think anybody does, but maybe we will all be wrong and Caddy will come out and dominate this season with 1500 yards on the ground, 400 through the air and 10-12 TD's.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                              He has plenty of work to do, and he doesn't deserve to be a Pro Bowler
                              ^^^

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                              True, but do you really expect him to outperform guys like Jackson, Gore and Westbrook? I don't think anybody does, but maybe we will all be wrong and Caddy will come out and dominate this season with 1500 yards on the ground, 400 through the air and 10-12 TD's.
                              I don't expect him to outperform any of those guys barring injury. Don't forget Portis, McAllister, Alexander & Brandon Jacobs (*cough* rickybobby & GRF *cough*).

Garcia jab of the day: 10-12 TDs & 400 Rec. yds would normally require a QB that can drive the field...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information