Which College team...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which College team...

should us Tampa Bay Bucs support for the season? Other teams have it, so we should follow the trend! I suggest USF, even though Vandy and FSU are my two teams
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

Rrrrrrrutgers

bonekrusher on the sig magic
    <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
    <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

USF plays in the same stadium.

/thread

Comment

USF won't make the NC even if they go undefeated. Miami or FSU makes sense. A team with more than 5 legit prospects.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Support Florida State. Tampa always winds up with a bunch of FSU players.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
            USF won't make the NC even if they go undefeated. Miami or FSU makes sense. A team with more than 5 legit prospects.
            Miami and FSU won't win as many games as USF...

Comment

I don't care one bit really. I'm a bandwagon fan when it comes to college ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                Miami and FSU won't win as many games as USF...
                The ACC is a little more competitive than the Big East. Miami has a tough sched and USF plays plenty of cake teams. I still think we could realistically finish with 3 or less losses. FSU sucks and I'll give you that.

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                I don't care one bit really. I'm a bandwagon fan when it comes to college ball.
                Boo...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Boo...
                  LOL

I get even less coverage of college ball in Aus than I do NFL so following it from a team perspective is relatively pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                    LOL

I get even less coverage of college ball in Aus than I do NFL so following it from a team perspective is relatively pointless.
                    I get awful coverage too. Convince your parent/guardian to get you a sports package :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I get awful coverage too. Convince your parent/guardian to get you a sports package :D
                      In Australia.. Not going to happen.

Comment

The ACC is a little more competitive than the Big East. Miami has a tough sched and USF plays plenty of cake teams. I still think we could realistically finish with 3 or less losses. FSU sucks and I'll give you that.
                        Big East has equal ranked teams with the ACC.

Comment

Miami, VT, FSU, GT, BC, Clemson, WF, etc. Even the weaker teams in the ACC like UNC or NC State are competitive, only Duke is bad. The Big East is not even comparable, so your argument is pathetic. Didn't Miami & VT leave the Big East to join the ACC, a stronger conference? Syracuse & Connecticut are very weak teams, while Cincinnati almost lost to Western Michigan in their bowl (I was at the game). Right now West Virginia is the only team that recruits well enough to compete consistently in the ACC. Louisville beat us at home in a down year while they had a peak year, congratulations. I love when Big East teams try to argue how strong their conference is because 4 programs are having peak seasons.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

rutgers again

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
                              rutgers again
                              Why would I want to root for a team that's going to be destroyed by USF?
                              :P

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information